Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You can now select your platform for the Destiny Beta

+6
S7 Interseptor
S7 Hellogiraffe
Shuntentatsu
DeadSockPuppet
S7 Coolhand
OneBadHuskerFan
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

You can now select your platform for the Destiny Beta Empty You can now select your platform for the Destiny Beta

Post by OneBadHuskerFan Thu Jul 10, 2014 3:47 pm

Still no actual codes going out (PS4 will get them the 17th, Xbox One the 23rd) but you can at least select your console of choice now.

Just go to bungie.net and go to your profile.  Then click on redeemed codes and you'll get the option to select your console.

Good news to people that don't have a beta code also is that each person will receive 3 codes so there will plenty to go around.

This is all assuming you've already gone there and entered your pre-order code in the first place.
OneBadHuskerFan
OneBadHuskerFan
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : OneBadHuskerFan

Back to top Go down

You can now select your platform for the Destiny Beta Empty Re: You can now select your platform for the Destiny Beta

Post by S7 Coolhand Thu Jul 10, 2014 5:19 pm

Done.  Thanks for the headsup!
S7 Coolhand
S7 Coolhand

GamerTag : S7 Coolhand

Back to top Go down

You can now select your platform for the Destiny Beta Empty Re: You can now select your platform for the Destiny Beta

Post by DeadSockPuppet Thu Jul 10, 2014 8:00 pm

That will be a big help.  I can hold off pre-ordering Destiny, get Last of Us and hopefully use one of the extra codes from maybe Interseptor or Kenny.
DeadSockPuppet
DeadSockPuppet
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Game Command : GOW3 XO, MW3 W2
GamerTag : S7 SockPuppet / DeadSockPuppet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shuntentatsu Thu Jul 10, 2014 10:29 pm

I'm not actually getting a code since I pre-ordered from PSN. Instead I get a notification when I'm able to download the beta.  I'll keep on the lookout though.
Shuntentatsu
Shuntentatsu
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : shuntentatsu

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadSockPuppet Fri Jul 11, 2014 5:44 am

Shuntentatsu wrote:I'm not actually getting a code since I pre-ordered from PSN. Instead I get a notification when I'm able to download the beta.  I'll keep on the lookout though.
I bet Zak did the same thing.  I'm guessing the codes one gets are based on the console the game was preordered for.
DeadSockPuppet
DeadSockPuppet
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Hellogiraffe Fri Jul 11, 2014 3:19 pm

Whenever they are sent out, would someone mind sharing a code with me?  Embarassed
S7 Hellogiraffe
S7 Hellogiraffe
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : Hellogiraffe

https://sacredseven.forumotion.net/forum

Back to top Go down

Post by OneBadHuskerFan Fri Jul 11, 2014 4:54 pm

S7 Hellogiraffe wrote:Whenever they are sent out, would someone mind sharing a code with me?  Embarassed

You can have one of mine if you don't have one by then yet.  I only plan on using one of the three.
OneBadHuskerFan
OneBadHuskerFan
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Hellogiraffe Sun Jul 13, 2014 5:35 am

OneBadHuskerFan wrote:
S7 Hellogiraffe wrote:Whenever they are sent out, would someone mind sharing a code with me?  Embarassed

You can have one of mine if you don't have one by then yet.  I only plan on using one of the three.

Thank you!!!
S7 Hellogiraffe
S7 Hellogiraffe
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : Hellogiraffe

https://sacredseven.forumotion.net/forum

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Interseptor Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:58 am

S7 SockPuppet wrote:
Shuntentatsu wrote:I'm not actually getting a code since I pre-ordered from PSN. Instead I get a notification when I'm able to download the beta.  I'll keep on the lookout though.
I bet Zak did the same thing.  I'm guessing the codes one gets are based on the console the game was preordered for.
I will pre-order via PSN but money is a little tight right now so I pre-ordered via Amazon for the time being.  I will cancel the Amazon pre-order after the beta codes are received and verified.  If I get 3, I will give you one.
S7 Interseptor
S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

GamerTag : PSN: Interseptor_

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadSockPuppet Mon Jul 14, 2014 7:15 pm

Sweet.  Otherwise I guess I can put money down on a pre-order we GameStop and then cancel it later and do a full pre-order on PSN.
DeadSockPuppet
DeadSockPuppet
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Interseptor Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:10 am

I received my code from Amazon and registered with Bungie (PS4/Americas) so I should be good to go 7/17!  I should get 3 codes so let me know if anyone needs a code on the PS4.
S7 Interseptor
S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadSockPuppet Tue Jul 15, 2014 11:48 am

S7 Interseptor wrote:I received my code from Amazon and registered with Bungie (PS4/Americas) so I should be good to go 7/17!  I should get 3 codes so let me know if anyone needs a code on the PS4.
I did the same, so I'll have 2 extras too.
DeadSockPuppet
DeadSockPuppet
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Interseptor Tue Jul 15, 2014 4:13 pm

It's closer than you think.  The Destiny Beta site shows 1 day, 10 hours and 46 mins!  I can't wait to get back and see whats new!
S7 Interseptor
S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadSockPuppet Wed Jul 16, 2014 1:00 am

S7 Interseptor wrote:It's closer than you think.  The Destiny Beta site shows 1 day, 10 hours and 46 mins!  I can't wait to get back and see whats new!
I'm hoping the final level progression is implemented so we can see how that works and I'd like to see some new worlds or locations to explore.  Yeah, there's two new MP maps that I might look at after running thru all the other stuff, but I'd like to see some more worlds and possibly new enemies.
DeadSockPuppet
DeadSockPuppet
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by OneBadHuskerFan Wed Jul 16, 2014 3:38 pm

S7 SockPuppet wrote:
S7 Interseptor wrote:It's closer than you think.  The Destiny Beta site shows 1 day, 10 hours and 46 mins!  I can't wait to get back and see whats new!
I'm hoping the final level progression is implemented so we can see how that works and I'd like to see some new worlds or locations to explore.  Yeah, there's two new MP maps that I might look at after running thru all the other stuff, but I'd like to see some more worlds and possibly new enemies.

Beta level cap is still 8 and very little is being added so don't expect too much.  They've said this is basically just a huge stress test and they don't want to spoil the game by having too much in the beta.
OneBadHuskerFan
OneBadHuskerFan
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Interseptor Wed Jul 16, 2014 3:56 pm

Yeah, I have been watching a stream of the Beta on IGN and I don't see anything new yet.  Still it will be fun to play around again and see if there is anything new, even small stuff.  Also, this will be the first look for Xbox users so you guys should be super excited.
S7 Interseptor
S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 DROOPY Wed Jul 16, 2014 5:02 pm

Pre ordered mine today for xb1. My beta code (s) will be up for grabs for anyone that wants one as I don't play beta's.
S7 DROOPY
S7 DROOPY
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : S7 DROOPY

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Sticky Wed Jul 16, 2014 5:08 pm

S7 DROOPY wrote:Pre ordered mine today for xb1. My beta code (s) will be up for grabs for anyone that wants one as I don't play beta's.

dibs XD
S7 Sticky
S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 Sticky

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 mrmiller Wed Jul 16, 2014 7:50 pm

S7 DROOPY wrote:Pre ordered mine today for xb1. My beta code (s) will be up for grabs for anyone that wants one as I don't play beta's.

I'll be down for one. I've cooled on beta's myself, but would like to try this one out.

~mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : mrmiller

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 DROOPY Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:58 pm

Ok ill get the codes on the 22, 1 for sticky 1 for mrmiller and I still will have one left
S7 DROOPY
S7 DROOPY
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : S7 DROOPY

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Interseptor Thu Jul 17, 2014 10:34 am

Looks like the Beta goes live at 1pm est today.  Or that is when the codes start rolling out I guess.  I am at work but I'll let you know when I get my codes as well as when I sneak home to start the DL.
S7 Interseptor
S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

Back to top Go down

Post by OneBadHuskerFan Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:50 am

S7 Interseptor wrote:Looks like the Beta goes live at 1pm est today.  Or that is when the codes start rolling out I guess.  I am at work but I'll let you know when I get my codes as well as when I sneak home to start the DL.

Have to admit I'm pretty jelly right now.  Been watching the IGN livestream of the beta and just want to experience it for myself.  This PS4 timed exclusivity sucks!
OneBadHuskerFan
OneBadHuskerFan
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Interseptor Thu Jul 17, 2014 1:25 pm

*Beta codes received.  I will be using one and Charles has asked for one. That leaves one up for grabs if anyone wants it.
S7 Interseptor
S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

Back to top Go down

Post by OneBadHuskerFan Thu Jul 17, 2014 1:39 pm

S7 Interseptor wrote:...I sneak home to start the DL.

Don't get there too fast.  Looks like the download servers are having some major issues right now.  Destiny killed them, lol.
OneBadHuskerFan
OneBadHuskerFan
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by Evol Recovery Thu Jul 17, 2014 1:41 pm

I also have two extra for ps4

Evol Recovery
Sergeant
Sergeant

GamerTag : PSN.....Evolrevel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next