Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who will be getting Destiny for the Xbox One?

+6
S7 Hellogiraffe
Atrum
S7 DROOPY
Xpert2010
S7 Sticky
OneBadHuskerFan
10 posters

Go down

Will you be buying Destiny for Xbox One

Who will be getting Destiny for the Xbox One? I_vote_lcap64%Who will be getting Destiny for the Xbox One? I_vote_rcap 64% 
[ 9 ]
Who will be getting Destiny for the Xbox One? I_vote_lcap21%Who will be getting Destiny for the Xbox One? I_vote_rcap 21% 
[ 3 ]
Who will be getting Destiny for the Xbox One? I_vote_lcap14%Who will be getting Destiny for the Xbox One? I_vote_rcap 14% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 14

Who will be getting Destiny for the Xbox One? Empty Who will be getting Destiny for the Xbox One?

Post by OneBadHuskerFan Wed Jun 25, 2014 1:51 pm

Just bored at work and figured I'd try to gauge the clan interest at this point.  I don't need to play the beta to know I'm getting it.  I've seen enough on the tons of videos I've watched and articles I've read.
OneBadHuskerFan
OneBadHuskerFan
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : OneBadHuskerFan

Back to top Go down

Who will be getting Destiny for the Xbox One? Empty Re: Who will be getting Destiny for the Xbox One?

Post by S7 Sticky Wed Jun 25, 2014 2:05 pm

bungie fan boy  right here XD

ill give them my money any day of the week!!!!
already have it  pre ordered
S7 Sticky
S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 Sticky

Back to top Go down

Who will be getting Destiny for the Xbox One? Empty Re: Who will be getting Destiny for the Xbox One?

Post by Xpert2010 Wed Jun 25, 2014 2:11 pm

Voted no, but am more on the undecided line.  If I have the money saved up to buy a PS4 by September then I'll get it for the PS4, otherwise I'd likely get it for Xbox One.
Xpert2010
Xpert2010
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : Xpert2010

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 DROOPY Wed Jun 25, 2014 2:27 pm

Sure.... what else im I gonna play
S7 DROOPY
S7 DROOPY
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : S7 DROOPY

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrum Wed Jun 25, 2014 5:08 pm

Of course XBO! Can't wait.
Atrum
Atrum
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : AtrumX

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Hellogiraffe Thu Jun 26, 2014 2:56 pm

Gonna play the beta. I've been burnt out on FPS's for quite some time so it would have to wow me
S7 Hellogiraffe
S7 Hellogiraffe
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : Hellogiraffe

https://sacredseven.forumotion.net/forum

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 OC Thu Jun 26, 2014 3:11 pm

Yes I will be getting it

S7 OC
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 OC

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 mrmiller Thu Jun 26, 2014 7:42 pm

I need something new, so what else would I be getting (besides Diablo of course)?

~mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : mrmiller

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 mrmiller Mon Jul 07, 2014 7:24 pm

I just found this:

Activision today announced three collector's edition versions of Destiny. These are listed below, along with details regarding what each contains.
Destiny Limited Edition ($100):

• Limited edition SteelBook Case and Game Disc.
  • Destiny Expansion Pass.
  • Guardian Folio: Arms & Armament Field Guide, Postcards from the Golden Age, Antique Star Chart.
  • Collector's Edition Digital Content Pack: Unique Ghost Casing, Exclusive Player Emblem, Exclusive Player Ship Variant.

Destiny Ghost Edition ($150):

• Everything from the Destiny Limited Edition
  • Ghost replica, featuring motion-activated lights and voice recordings from award-winning actor Peter Dinklage, voice of the Ghost character, the player’s personal companion in the game.
  • Letter of Introduction.
  • Golden Age Relics, which include a Photo, Patch, Sticker, and two Chrome slides of the Traveler.

Destiny Digital Guardian Edition ($90):

• Digital copy of Destiny.
  • Destiny Expansion Pass.
  • Access to the content from the Collector's Edition Digital Content Pack listed above.

Activision and Bungie also announced today the Destiny Expansion Pass. It costs $35 and includes access to two expansions that feature new story missions, cooperative activities, and competitive multiplayer arenas. Also included are new weapons and gear to earn. The first expansion is called The Dark Below (set beneath the surface of the Moon), while the second is titled House of Wolves. Details about this expansion will be announced later.
Buying the Destiny Expansion Pass will save you money, as the expansions will be sold for $20 each when released. There was no mention of when that will be.

I will most likely just go ahead with the Digital Guardian Edition, and hope the game will be good enough to warrant the DLC.

~mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadSockPuppet Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:23 pm

Sound like some good options, but as usual, it sucks that they've already got their hand out for DLCs.
DeadSockPuppet
DeadSockPuppet
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Game Command : GOW3 XO, MW3 W2
GamerTag : S7 SockPuppet / DeadSockPuppet

Back to top Go down

Post by OneBadHuskerFan Mon Jul 07, 2014 10:45 pm

S7 SockPuppet wrote:Sound like some good options, but as usual, it sucks that they've already got their hand out for DLCs.

Destiny is a 10 year project.  It doesn't surprise me that they already have at least part of that plan laid out and probably already working on the first expansion.  I guarantee Bungie had to provide an outline to Activision for them to invest the $500 million they have over the 10 years.  I get the feeling the expansions will be more than just some small DLC.

I'll be getting the DGE.  Not sure how Xbox One is going to handle that since they don't have pre-downloading or digital pre-orders at this point.  Maybe they'll just offer it on day one once it's released and you'll have the option of downloading the regular version or the DGE.
OneBadHuskerFan
OneBadHuskerFan
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by OneBadHuskerFan Mon Jul 07, 2014 10:48 pm

Also, I'm hoping quite a few people here get it due to needing 6 people on raids.  That's something I'm really looking forward to and hope we have enough to do them.
OneBadHuskerFan
OneBadHuskerFan
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadSockPuppet Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:16 am

From what I read about the DLC they are way more than just more MP maps like in COD.  There's supposedly some new MP maps, more solo and co-op missions and I think some additonal stuff like weaps, outfits, and maybe new game modes.  I'm not saying they won't be worth it it just continues to suck that this is the business model: $60 game with $40-60 worth of DLC planned and many times ready at the game's launch.
DeadSockPuppet
DeadSockPuppet
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 mrmiller Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:53 pm

I used to no like the DLC thing either, then I realized- that is a necessary business model for a top tier game. With that much in the games budgets (did they say $500 million for Destiny?), we would either be getting lousy games or they would all be $75 or more by now (even worse- remember the dreaded online pass). They've been $60 for what, 10 years now? I still prefer the micro transaction add-ons like skins and stuff, that doesn't change the core game between players, but I totally get why there is planned DLC from the get go, as well as the pre-purchase season passes and even holding content back solely for DLC.

~mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadSockPuppet Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:44 pm

Yeah, they'll still be taking my money as fast as I can get it but I just wish the system hadn't gone that way.  As long as the content is more substantial than COD MP DLC I'm good.
DeadSockPuppet
DeadSockPuppet
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Coolhand Thu Jul 10, 2014 3:23 pm

The $60 flat model was unsustainable in the long term. It's called inflation. Gotta pay more now for the same thing 10 years ago.

I've been very happy with the CoD expansions this year. Every additional map has been good, and the Extinction episodes are really original and challenging.

There are certain games where I don't feel like I need the DLC - I can do without horse armor - but most top quality games are going to require more than $60 to get the full experience. I really only buy games that I want the full experience from anyway and plan to invest $100ish - otherwise it is just a rental for me.
S7 Coolhand
S7 Coolhand

GamerTag : S7 Coolhand

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down