Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diablo 3 Being Developed For Both PS4 and Xbox One

4 posters

Go down

Diablo 3 Being Developed For Both PS4 and Xbox One Empty Diablo 3 Being Developed For Both PS4 and Xbox One

Post by S7 Sticky Mon Mar 24, 2014 3:49 pm

Blizzard is developing the PS4 and Xbox One versions of Diablo III in tandem, though the PlayStation version is the only one officially confirmed as having a release date.
Speaking to IGN, the game's lead producer Alex Mayberry explained that the company was developing a version for Microsoft's Xbox One, though stopped short of officially confirming the game would be coming to the console.
"I can’t confirm it at this point, as I don’t have a release date, at all for that," Mayberry said. "The way we develop, it’s as if there will be an Xbox One version, but until it’s announced there’s nothing official."

The way we develop, it’s as if there will be an Xbox One version, but until it’s announced there’s nothing official.

Following this, he went on to reveal how far along the PS4 version is in terms of development, suggesting we'd see it sooner rather than later, and what the team at Blizzard focus on when creating the next-gen console version of the demonic loot-a-thon.
"It's being worked on," he said. "I don’t have any release dates to announce, but it’s not far behind. They kind of have to wait for the PC side to wrap before they can completely finish, but they’ve been in parallel development with us the whole time. As we developed on the PS, they pulled it into the console version and then they make it work. So they’re still in the process of wrapping up that side of things, as they’ve had to wait for us to finish up. It won’t be long, but I can’t give an exact date as we still need to go through certifications.
"Our goal when developing on the console side is to not just port the game over. We want it to feel crafted for that console. Certainly the user interface will be completely retooled for the console side of things, but their also looking at a number of features that’d be different from the PC side. I can’t go into details though."
Listings a couple of months ago suggested an Xbox One version of Diablo III was on the way, though the developer refused to confirm anything. Last year, Blizzard confirmed that Reaper of Souls will run at 1080p at 60fps on PlayStation 4detailed the version's exclusive features, and confirmed characters from the PS3 version will transfer over.
S7 Sticky
S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 Sticky

Back to top Go down

Diablo 3 Being Developed For Both PS4 and Xbox One Empty Re: Diablo 3 Being Developed For Both PS4 and Xbox One

Post by DeadSockPuppet Mon Mar 24, 2014 5:03 pm

Not sure if I'll get this since I don't know if any of the others on PS4 will get it.  And seriously, who wants to loot by themselves?
DeadSockPuppet
DeadSockPuppet
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Game Command : GOW3 XO, MW3 W2
GamerTag : S7 SockPuppet / DeadSockPuppet

Back to top Go down

Diablo 3 Being Developed For Both PS4 and Xbox One Empty Re: Diablo 3 Being Developed For Both PS4 and Xbox One

Post by S7 Anonymous Mon Mar 24, 2014 11:02 pm

I will be getting this if it comes to xbox one
S7 Anonymous
S7 Anonymous
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : S7 Anonymous

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTPhQhajTx16oQzE34FYPTiG

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Big M Easy Tue Mar 25, 2014 12:25 am

S7 Anonymous wrote:I will be getting this if it comes to xbox one
It was great fun on the 360 I would pick it up for sure.
S7 Big M Easy
S7 Big M Easy
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : S7 Big M Easy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down