Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FYI to the trade up people

+2
deepsouth06
S7 Sticky
6 posters

Go down

FYI to the trade up people  Empty FYI to the trade up people

Post by S7 Sticky Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:55 am

you only have till dec 5th  to trade up for 10 bucks after that your FUCKEDDDDDD

Eligible Xbox 360 game(s) must be purchased within 30 days of release. Dates and offer eligibility dates for Xbox 360 versions vary by game, and are subject to change. Call of Duty: Ghosts, purchase 11/5/13 through 12/5/13. Coupon required at time of trade

i have not gotten my dam BF4 coupon yet but i have my ghost one ready to use tomorrow i hope i get my other one in soon
k
S7 Sticky
S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 Sticky

Back to top Go down

FYI to the trade up people  Empty Re: FYI to the trade up people

Post by deepsouth06 Wed Nov 20, 2013 10:31 am

I have yet to get my coupon for BF4 either. I purchased the game on 11/4 getting a bit fed up. On top of that they didnt even ask me for my email and it looks as the points and the purchase went to my dads reward zone. BB has messed up multiple times with my dads and mine reward zone account.
deepsouth06
deepsouth06
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

GamerTag : deepsouth06

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Sticky Wed Nov 20, 2013 10:35 am

i just got off the phone with gamestop customer support all they said is there sorry and  that they will get the coupon out as fast as they can but normally it takes 7 days ..

was not happy at that if i dont get it  im just going to print out my card activity showing i bought the dam game at a gamestop and b1tch till i get my copy XD
S7 Sticky
S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Sticky Thu Nov 21, 2013 10:25 am

If any one bought more then one copy  on one reward card and was looking to trade up your FUCKKKKED

just got off the phone for the 3rd time with gamestop customer support trying to get my hands on my other trade up coupon for BF4 
got pissed at the rep so talked to a super  he informed me that its 

1 Coupon per Reward member Per Game  so even if you buy "100" games u only get 1 coupon 

and all he said is i could us my reward points to mybe get a deal and make more money on the trade up  (which the only coupon that give you 50 bucks is 50,000  points)
he says im sorry it looks like you dont have the point but ill add 1,000 to help you out i have 16,820 points yaaaaaa thats really going to help me out  !!!! blah 

the fucked up thing the store i go to talked to the manager all nice people been there 3 times over this no one has ever said its one reward per card  

i guess rant off and i hope no one else here got PWNed by gamestop like me
S7 Sticky
S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 OC Thu Nov 21, 2013 10:35 am

Game stop yaaaaa. It's a trap agent. An you were sucked in. They failed to tell you this info before though right.

S7 OC
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 OC

Back to top Go down

Post by deepsouth06 Thu Nov 21, 2013 10:41 am

I hope i dont have these problems at BB. Last night they told me that I didn't need the coupon via email just trading in the game will activate the 10 code plus the 40 gift card. Sure hope they were right.
deepsouth06
deepsouth06
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

GamerTag : deepsouth06

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Sticky Thu Nov 21, 2013 10:45 am

S7 OC wrote:Game stop yaaaaa. It's a trap agent. An you were sucked in. They failed to tell you this info before though right.
i first i thought mybe i did not read it right  but if you look at the link below it tell you  what u have to have and so on to  be able to get this coupon noooo were did it say 1 coupon per game per reward card

http://www.gamestop.com/nextgenoffer

im soo happy my xb1  ill be getting from bb and not gamestop

Last edited by S7 Sticky on Thu Nov 21, 2013 10:53 am; edited 1 time in total
S7 Sticky
S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Back to top Go down

Post by Xpert2010 Thu Nov 21, 2013 10:50 am

Looks like it's in the fine print:
GameStop wrote:
 *Xbox One Trade Offer: Offer available to PowerUp Rewards members only. Eligible Xbox 360 game(s) must be purchased within 30 days of release. Release dates and offer eligibility dates for Xbox 360 versions vary by game, and are subject to change. Madden 25, purchase 8/27/13 through 9/26/13. FIFA 14, purchase 9/24/13 through 10/24/13. Battlefield 4, purchase 10/29/13 through 11/28/13. Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag, purchase 10/29/13 through 11/28/13. Call of Duty: Ghosts, purchase 11/5/13 through 12/5/13. Coupon will be digitally distributed after purchase. Coupon required at time of trade. Limit 1 coupon per game per customer. Customer may be responsible for sales tax. Net credit after promotion is $50.00 and must be applied toward a new copy of the Xbox One standard version of the Xbox 360 game(s) being traded. After promotion, cost to the customer will be $9.99 or less before tax, where applicable, for the Xbox One standard version; offer is not valid toward additional add-on content, like DLC, or non-standard versions of game. Eligible game(s) must be traded in the same transaction as the purchase of an eligible new game(s). Not valid toward cash trades. Offer valid only when eligible items are traded. Trades must be in full working condition to receive full value. Defective items may be eligible for trade at a lesser value. Trades subject to manager approval. Offer valid only toward items normally accepted in trade. Cannot be combined with any other offer. See store associate for details. No dealers. Offer valid in the United States, Puerto Rico and Guam only. Void where prohibited. GameStop, Inc. reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the offer for any reason without notice. Offer expires 12/31/13.
Xpert2010
Xpert2010
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : Xpert2010

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Sticky Thu Nov 21, 2013 10:58 am

Xpert2010 wrote:Looks like it's in the fine print:
GameStop wrote:
 *Xbox One Trade Offer: Offer available to PowerUp Rewards members only. Eligible Xbox 360 game(s) must be purchased within 30 days of release. Release dates and offer eligibility dates for Xbox 360 versions vary by game, and are subject to change. Madden 25, purchase 8/27/13 through 9/26/13. FIFA 14, purchase 9/24/13 through 10/24/13. Battlefield 4, purchase 10/29/13 through 11/28/13. Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag, purchase 10/29/13 through 11/28/13. Call of Duty: Ghosts, purchase 11/5/13 through 12/5/13. Coupon will be digitally distributed after purchase. Coupon required at time of trade. Limit 1 coupon per game per customer. Customer may be responsible for sales tax. Net credit after promotion is $50.00 and must be applied toward a new copy of the Xbox One standard version of the Xbox 360 game(s) being traded. After promotion, cost to the customer will be $9.99 or less before tax, where applicable, for the Xbox One standard version; offer is not valid toward additional add-on content, like DLC, or non-standard versions of game. Eligible game(s) must be traded in the same transaction as the purchase of an eligible new game(s). Not valid toward cash trades. Offer valid only when eligible items are traded. Trades must be in full working condition to receive full value. Defective items may be eligible for trade at a lesser value. Trades subject to manager approval. Offer valid only toward items normally accepted in trade. Cannot be combined with any other offer. See store associate for details. No dealers. Offer valid in the United States, Puerto Rico and Guam only. Void where prohibited. GameStop, Inc. reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the offer for any reason without notice. Offer expires 12/31/13.
from what the people in the store told me thats means the coupon is only good for one time use  for 1 game meaning you would need multiple coupons for more then one copy...  

they never told me the times i was there that its only 1 per reward nor did the people i have talked to on the phone says this untill today 

i know people like to do play on word  and that not what the print is saying but i see were they could get away with it and gamestop can blow me
S7 Sticky
S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Coolhand Thu Nov 21, 2013 5:06 pm

Since I bought a digital version I have until the end of March 2014 to buy my 10 buck upgrade, and I dont have to deal with gamestop bs.  I feel for you though.
S7 Coolhand
S7 Coolhand

GamerTag : S7 Coolhand

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Sticky Thu Nov 21, 2013 6:35 pm

went back to the store (people at the store are cool)
and they said ya its not like what they told me on the phone so they called support to b1tch for me thinking they would hold more weight being they work there nothing happened ... the store manager got mad at the people on the phone hung up and was like one sec im going to call my GM   after talking with him for like 1 min GM said just give him a copy of the game straight trade he shops at your store alot we would hate to lose him =)  so in the end  did not pay the 10 bucks upgrade and walked out with game and a t shirt
S7 Sticky
S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Back to top Go down

Post by Xpert2010 Thu Nov 21, 2013 8:08 pm

S7 Sticky wrote:went back to the store (people at the store are cool)
and they said ya its not like what they told me on the phone so they called support to b1tch for me thinking they would hold more weight being they work there nothing happened ... the store manager got mad at the people on the phone hung up and was like one sec im going to call my GM   after talking with him for like 1 min GM said just give him a copy of the game straight trade he shops at your store alot we would hate to lose him =)  so in the end  did not pay thebucks upgrade and walked out with game and a t shirt
ha nice
Xpert2010
Xpert2010
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : Xpert2010

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadSockPuppet Thu Nov 21, 2013 8:16 pm

Another example of Sticky getting free stuff, took a lot of work but it was still free.
DeadSockPuppet
DeadSockPuppet
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Game Command : GOW3 XO, MW3 W2
GamerTag : S7 SockPuppet / DeadSockPuppet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down