Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guns?

4 posters

Go down

Guns? Empty Guns?

Post by S7 Coolhand Tue Nov 12, 2013 7:35 pm

I started out with the Remmington R5 assault rifle, but it was kinda meh.  I started working with a couple LMGs: I didn't like the M27-IAR, but the LSAT is pretty beast and the Chain SAW is goofy fun.  I really don't like the thermal on this game though, which was my go to LMG class on BO2.  Then I used the MK14 marksman for a while and it is cool at range but rough in close quarters.  The VKS sniper is pretty cool too, but I like to spray a bit in CQB.  I used the K7 smg for most of the first prestige and still really like it, but it lacks the long range.  I'm now using the MSBS and find it to be absolute r@pe.  So my personal rankings so far are:

Great: MSBS, K7
Good: LSAT, MK14
Alright: R5, Chain SAW, VKS
Bad: M27-IAR

What have you used and like?
S7 Coolhand
S7 Coolhand

GamerTag : S7 Coolhand

Back to top Go down

Guns? Empty Re: Guns?

Post by S7 mrmiller Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:13 pm

I like the MSBS too, as the maps are big with a lot of mid range, which is where the burst rifles always shine. Couple that with the high damage of the close range and it's almost like a shotgun in extremely close quarters. It is my gun of choice (which shouldn't be surprising as I most always use burst rifles.).

I really haven't tried out too many, but like the Honey Badger and M14 (M14 with bust is good too). I have a lot of squad points and need to start trying out the other guns soon.

~mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : mrmiller

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 DROOPY Tue Nov 12, 2013 9:22 pm

Wow! Miller got a gun with tits! Sweet
S7 DROOPY
S7 DROOPY
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : S7 DROOPY

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 OC Tue Nov 12, 2013 10:35 pm

I love the MSBS with a muzzle brake it is OP.
Honey badger is good, has good range and fast fire rate
Remington is super powerful but slow rate of fire makes it just meh.
I haven't unlock/used to many others.

S7 OC
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 OC

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Coolhand Thu Nov 14, 2013 11:58 am

I noticed that with a holo sight and silencer on MSBS I am still one bursting most kills and accuracy is already maxed out.  Only the longest shots are requiring a second burst.  I see no reason for 3 attachments like I use on my K7, so I get extra perk points instead.
S7 Coolhand
S7 Coolhand

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 mrmiller Thu Nov 14, 2013 12:20 pm

I may have to switch back to silencer. I felt like I was having 2 and 3 shots with the silencer, and moved to the muzzle break and went to 1 and 2 shots and never looked back. I still perfer the hybrid sight, as sometimes that extra zoom is handy.

~mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : mrmiller

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 DROOPY Thu Nov 14, 2013 12:26 pm

quick question, If the enemy does not have a recon dish/ ugv do you still show up on the map if you shoot and don't use a silencer? I didn't think you did so I hardly use a silencer unless it calms the recoil down a bit as I see it not being that usefull and Ill take the extra damage and range vs being seen on the radar
S7 DROOPY
S7 DROOPY
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 DROOPY Fri Nov 15, 2013 9:18 am

I also need to unlock one shotgun. "Mr. Buckshot" Rowdyflash what is the best one? and what stuff do you put on it?
S7 DROOPY
S7 DROOPY
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 OC Fri Nov 15, 2013 10:41 am

I have unlocked and used the mtar wich is not bad but lacks a bit in range. But then again it is in the smg category. Also unlocked the vepor last night it has a super high rate of fire and rapes in close range. Not so good at long or even semi long range but with the rate of fire so I it may end up being my go to smg. Havnt unlocked the k7 yet that will most likely be the next unlock. It reminds me of the mp 5 in look and function. Decent rate of fire good range for a smg.

Last edited by S7 OC on Mon Nov 18, 2013 6:50 am; edited 1 time in total

S7 OC
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Coolhand Sun Nov 17, 2013 12:26 pm

S7 DROOPY wrote:quick question, If the enemy does not have a recon dish/ ugv do you still show up on the map if you shoot and don't use a silencer? I didn't think you did so I hardly use a silencer unless it calms the recoil down a bit as I see it not being that usefull and Ill take the extra damage and range vs being seen on the radar
In core yes if you shoot without a silencer you will blip on the radar.  It doesn't matter if they have satcoms or not. 

In hardcore you will blip on the radar if you shoot without a silencer and they have a radar up due to satcom or something else.
S7 Coolhand
S7 Coolhand

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 DROOPY Sun Nov 17, 2013 6:39 pm

Cool thanks coolhand . Im assuming if you use the off the grid perk u still show up on the map if you don't use a silencer and that u just don't show up on the satcoms if you have a  silencer equipped
S7 DROOPY
S7 DROOPY
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 OC Mon Nov 18, 2013 6:52 am

Been using the veper more lately with a muzzle break to add some range it is a really good gun for most times unless you are looking for real range that the msbs or marksmen rifle would hit.

S7 OC
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down