Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gold Guns

3 posters

Go down

Gold Guns Empty Gold Guns

Post by S7 mrmiller Mon Nov 11, 2013 1:10 pm

I’ve almost got my first Gold gun. The “kills while leaning” feels a little dirty to get, as that basically means- lean and camp for 100 kills. Luckily you can pair that with the kneeling kills and kneel-lean-camp for a 2 for one cheap ass achievement. I need 2 or 3 more savior kills, and don’t really know how to get them, as I just play the game and they pop up at random. Really, I got most all of them that way (point blank kills, kills after reloading) except the lean kills which I really had to work at. I sure hope there is no hidden diamond skin, as I don’t think I can rank up all the AR’s this time around like I did in BO2.

~mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : mrmiller

Back to top Go down

Gold Guns Empty Re: Gold Guns

Post by S7 OC Mon Nov 11, 2013 1:57 pm

I haven't leaned or even figured out how to/thought to yet.

S7 OC
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 OC

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 mrmiller Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:23 am

Woo Hoo- got my first gold gun last night. I still don't know how to exactly get the savior kills (I assume it's by killing an enemy that was shooting a friendly or something).  That was the hardest and last one for me to get, as you can't really farm it like the lean or kneeling kills. The others just came naturally, though I did purposely reload a bit more to stack the deck on the kills after reloading. Playing cranked is so fast paced, getting those and the point black kills was easy.

Now to move on to the next gun. Is everyone still liking the MK14?

~mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : mrmiller

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 COOP Tue Nov 12, 2013 9:30 am

Heck yes! MK14 is and always will be my favorite. The pride you get in knowing you aren't spraying but accurately dialing in each bullet to get your kill is cool too lol i suggest using is as a Assault weapon and taking the scope off but that's just my opinion, makes it easier for close range. Damage on that gun is sick as I'm sure you know.
S7 COOP
S7 COOP
Captain
Captain

GamerTag : S7 COOP

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down