Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unreal Engine 4: Elemental - PlayStation 4 vs. PC Comparison

+3
S7 Interseptor
S7 Panzer
S7 Sticky
7 posters

Go down

Unreal Engine 4: Elemental - PlayStation 4 vs. PC Comparison Empty Unreal Engine 4: Elemental - PlayStation 4 vs. PC Comparison

Post by S7 Sticky Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:25 am

i will say the ps4 looking sexy but the PC still takes the cake
i do agree i would think of the ps4 as a low end gaming pc but still looks nice
S7 Sticky
S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 Sticky

Back to top Go down

Unreal Engine 4: Elemental - PlayStation 4 vs. PC Comparison Empty Re: Unreal Engine 4: Elemental - PlayStation 4 vs. PC Comparison

Post by S7 Panzer Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:52 am

You can just see the frame rate dropping on the PS4 version I just don't understand how they can say its future of gaming and better then a PC when obviously its not. This doesn't include the 4+ years of dead time between new consoles being rotated into the mix.
S7 Panzer
S7 Panzer
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : XBOX: S7 Panzer STEAM: TinCrow

http://www.S7clan.com

Back to top Go down

Unreal Engine 4: Elemental - PlayStation 4 vs. PC Comparison Empty Re: Unreal Engine 4: Elemental - PlayStation 4 vs. PC Comparison

Post by S7 Sticky Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:23 am

S7 Panzer wrote:You can just see the frame rate dropping on the PS4 version

i did notice that as well once things start falling apart it goes to hell fast

and console will never be better then pc ,they could never make one that would be able to keep up with being able to upgrade every little thing in a pc.... i know alot of people hate to hear that but PC is better in so many way the only plus side to console gaming is you only have to buy 1 and you can keep running every game that comes out for that console for 10+ years but you take a hit on everything from gpu to cpu like playing bf3 on pc vs xbox is were i notice a BIG difference between the same game that and crysis 2/3 ,how ever when u get a game that is more of a port to pc like the cod title you really dont notice much .... a pc its more labor of love you want the best you pay for the best

love my pc also love my xbox .......and my ps4 XD
S7 Sticky
S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Interseptor Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:28 am

Well, Launch titles will be a little rough too. But about 1-2 years in you will see some amazing games with silky smooth frame rates on the PS4/720. And those game will be pretty close to the PC versions as well. Yes, PC will always be able to squeeze out just a little more than any console but you have to remember that there is also an advantage to developing something for a specific console. You can always tweak the game to get the maximum out of that console. No one will ever make a PC game that was developed specifically for YOUR PC.
S7 Interseptor
S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

GamerTag : PSN: Interseptor_

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrum Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:50 am

I don't really care for console vs pc comparison. I prefer console vs previous generation console. If it's better, awesome.
Atrum
Atrum
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : AtrumX

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Sticky Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:44 pm

AtrumX wrote:I prefer console vs previous generation console. If it's better, awesome.

that would be cool to see 360vs 720 so u can really be like HOLLY sh1t its alot better or holly sh1t its crap lol would give you a better comparison thats for sure
S7 Sticky
S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 OC Thu Apr 04, 2013 2:15 pm

Yeah that would be cool to see.

S7 OC
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 OC

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadSockPuppet Thu Apr 04, 2013 4:57 pm

My thing about console vs PC is that your PC usually has other things running I the background as well as your game whereas almost all of the console is running the game. This could just be my experience because I never put the money into a true gaming PC, but most of the time preferred to game on consoles, if a game is offered in both formats.
DeadSockPuppet
DeadSockPuppet
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Game Command : GOW3 XO, MW3 W2
GamerTag : S7 SockPuppet / DeadSockPuppet

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 mrmiller Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:18 pm

For me it's the simple fact that the newest console is still less expensive than the newest graphics card for a PC. My enjoyment is not gauged by the slight differences in graphics and speed over the comfort (reclining on the couch), input (controller), and presentation (wide screen and surround sound).

~mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : mrmiller

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down