Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Plague of lost achievements, zero Gamerscores hits Xbox Live

+7
S7 Coolhand
DerangeMaverick
DeadSockPuppet
S7 Epic
Atrum
S7 Interseptor
S7 K1ll3rKlown
11 posters

Go down

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Plague of lost achievements, zero Gamerscores hits Xbox Live  Empty IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Plague of lost achievements, zero Gamerscores hits Xbox Live

Post by S7 K1ll3rKlown Tue Mar 13, 2012 2:29 pm

S7 K1ll3rKlown
S7 K1ll3rKlown
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : S7 K1ll3rKlown

Back to top Go down

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Plague of lost achievements, zero Gamerscores hits Xbox Live  Empty Re: IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Plague of lost achievements, zero Gamerscores hits Xbox Live

Post by S7 Interseptor Tue Mar 13, 2012 2:44 pm

Not sure if I got effected or not but it seems to be resolved.

"At this time, we believe the issue should be resolved," he added. "If you're missing achievements, please try signing out of Xbox LIVE, then sign back in. If this doesn't resolve your issue, then you will need to re-download your profile. Please note that this will remove any achievements you might have earned since the issue began, however, they can be re-earned."
S7 Interseptor
S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

GamerTag : PSN: Interseptor_

Back to top Go down

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Plague of lost achievements, zero Gamerscores hits Xbox Live  Empty Re: IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Plague of lost achievements, zero Gamerscores hits Xbox Live

Post by Atrum Tue Mar 13, 2012 2:45 pm

So basically, if you got achievements in the 2 hour window when the issue was happening, you're out of luck. Otherwise it won't really cause any trouble.
Atrum
Atrum
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : AtrumX

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Interseptor Tue Mar 13, 2012 2:53 pm

Well, apparently you can re-earn them LOL!
S7 Interseptor
S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

GamerTag : PSN: Interseptor_

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Epic Tue Mar 13, 2012 3:43 pm

It's been a while since I got an achievement... *sigh*
S7 Epic
S7 Epic
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : S7 Epic DDN

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadSockPuppet Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:14 pm

Meh, haven't been on my box in like a week so I don't think it'll be an issue.
DeadSockPuppet
DeadSockPuppet
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Game Command : GOW3 XO, MW3 W2
GamerTag : S7 SockPuppet / DeadSockPuppet

Back to top Go down

Post by DerangeMaverick Wed Mar 14, 2012 1:47 pm

Im with puppet. Then again im not an achievement whore so i really dont care.
DerangeMaverick
DerangeMaverick
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : DerangeMaverick

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Coolhand Wed Mar 14, 2012 3:30 pm

I R achievement whore but was unaffected hooray
S7 Coolhand
S7 Coolhand

GamerTag : S7 Coolhand

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Wiggles1778 Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:07 am

S7 SockPuppet wrote:Meh, haven't been on my box in like a week so I don't think it'll be an issue.

same... but I very much am an achievement whore... IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Plague of lost achievements, zero Gamerscores hits Xbox Live  S7%20Wiggles78
S7 Wiggles1778
S7 Wiggles1778
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

GamerTag : Wiggles1778

http://www.twitch.tv/Wiggles78

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadSockPuppet Thu Mar 15, 2012 1:25 am

I was on a bit yesterday and I don't think I've lost any so I should be good. Helps that I wasn't playing during the "down time" so I really didn't have to worry.
DeadSockPuppet
DeadSockPuppet
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Game Command : GOW3 XO, MW3 W2
GamerTag : S7 SockPuppet / DeadSockPuppet

Back to top Go down

Post by PootyPoo22 Thu Mar 22, 2012 6:13 pm

Gamerscore means nothing. I have never really worked so hard for an achievement that I would be upset if I lost my gamerscore
PootyPoo22
PootyPoo22
Sergeant
Sergeant

GamerTag : PootyPoo22

Back to top Go down

Post by Shuntentatsu Thu Mar 22, 2012 6:47 pm

PootyPoo22 wrote:Gamerscore means nothing. I have never really worked so hard for an achievement that I would be upset if I lost my gamerscore

You clearly have not gotten the "Mile High Club" achievement from CoD 4. Hours and hours of trying to finally get it at around 2 in the morning, followed by breaking out from the sheer amount of frustration that it gave me.

Where gamerscore means nothing, individual achievements can be something that you can be proud of accomplishing.
Shuntentatsu
Shuntentatsu
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : shuntentatsu

Back to top Go down

Post by PhoenixAsh12 Fri Mar 23, 2012 1:30 am

The Mile High Achievement has to be the most full filling achievement I think I have earned since playing video games...remember ken the key is to do it between 2 and 3 a.m.
PhoenixAsh12
PhoenixAsh12
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : PSN & XBOX ONE:PhoenixAsh12

http://www.s7clan.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrum Fri Mar 23, 2012 2:00 am

I do have to admit, while I don't go after achievements at all I'm pretty pround of my '1000 headshot kills' in PDZ.
Atrum
Atrum
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : AtrumX

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down