Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MW3 New Multiplayer Modes & Match Customization

+7
Pharaoh Amun Ra
DeadSockPuppet
S7 Sticky
S7 SecurityGuy
S7 mrmiller
S7 DROOPY
S7 Glock
11 posters

Go down

MW3 New Multiplayer Modes & Match Customization Empty MW3 New Multiplayer Modes & Match Customization

Post by S7 Glock Tue Nov 01, 2011 5:21 pm

Kill confirmed looks AWESOME!
S7 Glock
S7 Glock
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : S7 Glock

Back to top Go down

MW3 New Multiplayer Modes & Match Customization Empty Re: MW3 New Multiplayer Modes & Match Customization

Post by S7 DROOPY Tue Nov 01, 2011 5:29 pm

Looks wicked cool, i can't wait
S7 DROOPY
S7 DROOPY
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : S7 DROOPY

Back to top Go down

MW3 New Multiplayer Modes & Match Customization Empty Re: MW3 New Multiplayer Modes & Match Customization

Post by S7 mrmiller Tue Nov 01, 2011 6:57 pm

Woo hoo- team oddball.

~mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : mrmiller

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 SecurityGuy Wed Nov 02, 2011 8:40 am

Kill confirmed should cut down on snipers as you have to collect the tags for your team to win. So a long range kill with no tag collection would be useless.
S7 SecurityGuy
S7 SecurityGuy
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : S7 SecurityGuy

http://www. GuardogSecurity.com

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 DROOPY Wed Nov 02, 2011 9:59 am

S7 SecurityGuy wrote:Kill confirmed should cut down on snipers as you have to collect the tags for your team to win. So a long range kill with no tag collection would be useless.
well maybe, if your teammates can't pick up your tags from your kills. I really hope that this MW lets you change the objective points a player receives and not just the kill/death points in private games. also if you watch it closely u see "gun game" as a type.
S7 DROOPY
S7 DROOPY
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : S7 DROOPY

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Sticky Wed Nov 02, 2011 11:19 am

looks like fun cant wait all payed off and ready to go
S7 Sticky
S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 Sticky

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadSockPuppet Wed Nov 02, 2011 4:30 pm

With this new kill confirmed option I might be willing to play some TDM. I never play that mode because it gets old having douchebags pick camp and pick you off from miles away... now they have to get their happy butts moving to get the points for the kill.

I like the new flag game too, just like HQ but you're not stuck defending a set point, rather you're running and gunning. Makes taking the speed classes you use to get to the HQ worth something after you take it. It's no fun to be the first one to the HQ, only to be blown apart because your lightweight speed class can't hold up against someones "storm trooper" goon class.
DeadSockPuppet
DeadSockPuppet
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Game Command : GOW3 XO, MW3 W2
GamerTag : S7 SockPuppet / DeadSockPuppet

Back to top Go down

Post by Pharaoh Amun Ra Wed Nov 02, 2011 5:24 pm

Wow. That looks really good. The "Kill Confirm" will add a different dynamic to TDM. The developers are putting some real thought into this years COD.
Pharaoh Amun Ra
Pharaoh Amun Ra
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Game Command : Halo 4 3rd in command
GamerTag : Pharaoh Amun Ra

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Interseptor Wed Nov 02, 2011 5:28 pm

S7 Pharaoh wrote:Wow. That looks really good. The "Kill Confirm" will add a different dynamic to TDM. The developers are putting some real thought into this years COD.

LOL! Or copying other games. New Kill Confirm is lifted right from Crysis 2 and the new Team Flag is Oddball from Halo. But I do like that there is new stuff being added, even if it's not original.
S7 Interseptor
S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

GamerTag : PSN: Interseptor_

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 R0LLING THUND3R Wed Nov 02, 2011 7:06 pm

S7 SockPuppet wrote:With this new kill confirmed option I might be willing to play some TDM. I never play that mode because it gets old having douchebags pick camp and pick you off from miles away... now they have to get their happy butts moving to get the points for the kill.

I like the new flag game too, just like HQ but you're not stuck defending a set point, rather you're running and gunning. Makes taking the speed classes you use to get to the HQ worth something after you take it. It's no fun to be the first one to the HQ, only to be blown apart because your lightweight speed class can't hold up against someones "storm trooper" goon class.

Snipers don't rule on TDM, you got to be fast and aggressive staying out of their line of sight! I had no issues with campers, I enjoyed the challenge of offing them. They couldn't keep me from getting to them lol, very satisfying kills! Plus a smoke and mirrors went a long way, I would distract them with various grenades mainly gas, make them think I'm coming one way only to show up somewhere else.
S7 R0LLING THUND3R
S7 R0LLING THUND3R
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : R0LLING THUND3R

Back to top Go down

Post by TheatricalPyro Wed Nov 02, 2011 10:53 pm

I honestly things that snipers are pansies. Anyone can pick you off from across the map, but you are running around kill everyone, that takes talent.
TheatricalPyro
TheatricalPyro

GamerTag : TheatricalPyro

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadSockPuppet Thu Nov 03, 2011 8:50 am

S7 R0LLING THUND3R wrote:Snipers don't rule on TDM, you got to be fast and aggressive staying out of their line of sight! I had no issues with campers, I enjoyed the challenge of offing them. They couldn't keep me from getting to them lol, very satisfying kills! Plus a smoke and mirrors went a long way, I would distract them with various grenades mainly gas, make them think I'm coming one way only to show up somewhere else.

I really don't like TDM because it lacks a true team objective. While the game still has the winning team being the one with the best overall KdR, there's still that element of collecting the tags of your teammates to avoid the enemy getting them. I tend to do better when there's an objective to the game vs just a kill them before they kill you mentality.
DeadSockPuppet
DeadSockPuppet
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Game Command : GOW3 XO, MW3 W2
GamerTag : S7 SockPuppet / DeadSockPuppet

Back to top Go down

Post by Air7Cav Thu Nov 03, 2011 12:15 pm

Kill Confirmed - cheers
Air7Cav
Air7Cav
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : Air7Cav

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down