Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cod advanced warfare leaked guns,maps,game modes and more

4 posters

Go down

Cod advanced warfare leaked guns,maps,game modes and more Empty Cod advanced warfare leaked guns,maps,game modes and more

Post by S7 OC Thu Oct 23, 2014 6:06 pm

Ak12, and the bulldog are back,snd,snr. 

http://m.imgur.com/a/WW6lw

S7 OC
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 OC

Back to top Go down

Cod advanced warfare leaked guns,maps,game modes and more Empty Re: Cod advanced warfare leaked guns,maps,game modes and more

Post by S7 Uncle Charles Fri Oct 24, 2014 11:41 am

Cool....I'm defiantly getting this game so I can hook up with my XBOX brothers.....Of course if you don't mind a guy on your team that can't shoot straight and gets lost a lot!
S7 Uncle Charles
S7 Uncle Charles
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : Uncle Charles

Back to top Go down

Cod advanced warfare leaked guns,maps,game modes and more Empty Re: Cod advanced warfare leaked guns,maps,game modes and more

Post by S7 Sticky Fri Oct 24, 2014 11:54 am

S7 Uncle Charles wrote:Of course if you don't mind a guy on your team that can't shoot straight and gets lost a lot!

charles that sounds like most of us on the week night after a few cold ones  !!!! the more the better in my book Cool
S7 Sticky
S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 Sticky

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 K1ll3rKlown Mon Oct 27, 2014 10:16 am

Hmm..clicked the link and it's blank. Too late?
I have to say however there is NO such thing as anything being "leaked". They meant for you to see it. It starts the conversation, get the juices flowing and gets you to pre-order. 

As for the game, I think I'll take a pass this time. Although I did say that the last two times as well  Embarassed
S7 K1ll3rKlown
S7 K1ll3rKlown
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : S7 K1ll3rKlown

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down