Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Battlefield 3 Beta Launches Today

+11
Shuntentatsu
S7 wonky
CorpsMan889
S7 Coolhand
Atrum
S7 Uncle Charles
S7 Big M Easy
S7 K1ll3rKlown
S7 Sticky
S7 mrmiller
S7 Interseptor
15 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Battlefield 3 Beta Launches Today - Page 3 Empty Re: Battlefield 3 Beta Launches Today

Post by S7 Interseptor Fri Sep 30, 2011 12:20 pm

S7 K1ll3rKlown wrote:I tried to get in last night but for some reason it just kept saying connection lost. I gave up and played Gears instead. Will try again tonight.

If you guys are in send me an invite...maybe easier to "piggyback" my way into the lobby/room. Not sure why it didn't connect.

Yeah, I got that a lot too. You just have to keep hitting "A" till you finally get into the MP menu. It will usually fail a few times before you get in. After that you are good to go, join a squad, join a game etc... Everybody I have talked to seems to have the same problem. Just keep trying. Shouldn't take for than a minute or two. Remember, it's a beta.
S7 Interseptor
S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

GamerTag : PSN: Interseptor_

Back to top Go down

Battlefield 3 Beta Launches Today - Page 3 Empty Re: Battlefield 3 Beta Launches Today

Post by S7 Big M Easy Fri Sep 30, 2011 12:22 pm

S7 K1ll3rKlown wrote:I tried to get in last night but for some reason it just kept saying connection lost. I gave up and played Gears instead. Will try again tonight.

If you guys are in send me an invite...maybe easier to "piggyback" my way into the lobby/room. Not sure why it didn't connect.

They had massive server fail last night, the only way to get on was to spam the button till you got it. Most people took about 5min to get on the EA server but once you were in it was all good. Seems better today but getting in with more than 1 friend still seems spotty so time will tell.
S7 Big M Easy
S7 Big M Easy
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : S7 Big M Easy

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrum Fri Sep 30, 2011 12:25 pm

It took me about 10 minutes to get in last night. I imagine nights are harder to get on as it's probably a server capacity issue.
Atrum
Atrum
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : AtrumX

Back to top Go down

Post by CorpsMan889 Fri Sep 30, 2011 3:27 pm

Ian Tornay BF Community Manager said last night they had server issues that were offline for hours. I tried at 5pm est and got on just as they were coming back up at 1130pm. This being said, ill be on later since the servers are pretty solid now, so look for me around 1230 or so tonight if anyone wants to play a few rounds.
CorpsMan889
CorpsMan889
Corporal
Corporal

GamerTag : CorpsMan889

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 R0LLING THUND3R Fri Sep 30, 2011 8:39 pm

I've been playing, once I got used to it I started Pwning...I like that it involves more out thinking the other team, more strategy is a plus. I like it a lot! Plus you can hide and not be seen.
S7 R0LLING THUND3R
S7 R0LLING THUND3R
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : R0LLING THUND3R

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Vision67 Sat Oct 01, 2011 9:31 pm

I tried to get my xbox running again, but it's red ringed. So I ended up downloading the beta for the PC. It'll finish in 20 minutes.
S7 Vision67
S7 Vision67
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

GamerTag : Loose LL Change

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Vision67 Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:44 pm

sh1t.

This is really good.
S7 Vision67
S7 Vision67
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

GamerTag : Loose LL Change

Back to top Go down

Post by Pharaoh Amun Ra Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:00 pm

So I've been really enjoying the Beta (despite the beta-like glitches, lol). I'm looking forward to the final product. I'm hoping for a lot of support as well. I would love to get into a clan match again.
Pharaoh Amun Ra
Pharaoh Amun Ra
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Game Command : Halo 4 3rd in command
GamerTag : Pharaoh Amun Ra

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3