Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

( Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Tango Down Multiplayer )The first straight up gameplay multiplayer trailer for Modern Warfare 3

+9
S7 Sticky
S7 DROOPY
S7 mrmiller
S7 Vision67
S7 Interseptor
Atrum
S7 Epic
DeadSockPuppet
S7 wonky
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

( Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Tango Down Multiplayer )The first straight up gameplay multiplayer trailer for Modern Warfare 3  - Page 2 Empty Re: ( Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Tango Down Multiplayer )The first straight up gameplay multiplayer trailer for Modern Warfare 3

Post by S7 Richie Fri Sep 09, 2011 2:12 am

S7 Interseptor wrote:
S7 Richie wrote:I was about to come off the fence and buy this, until I read that you have to pay 99 bucks to get the FULL game. I understand map packs after the game has been out for a while but at release??? I just can't get down with that. I'll hold out as long as I can.

You getting Battlefield 3?

Definitely, I'm also working on getting a faster internet connection ran to my house, so I can play online (too much lag now.)

S7 Interseptor wrote:I think what he ment is that if you buy the $59 version, you will have to buy DLC day 1 to keep up with everyone else. Meaning effectively, you have to buy the $99 or get left behind from the start.

Yeah, that's my concern. I'm not on an anti-MW3 bandwagon or anything, I guess I'm gonna wait and see how it plays out.
S7 Richie
S7 Richie
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : S7 Richie

Back to top Go down

( Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Tango Down Multiplayer )The first straight up gameplay multiplayer trailer for Modern Warfare 3  - Page 2 Empty Re: ( Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Tango Down Multiplayer )The first straight up gameplay multiplayer trailer for Modern Warfare 3

Post by S7 Interseptor Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:45 am

S7 Richie wrote:
S7 Interseptor wrote:
S7 Richie wrote:I was about to come off the fence and buy this, until I read that you have to pay 99 bucks to get the FULL game. I understand map packs after the game has been out for a while but at release??? I just can't get down with that. I'll hold out as long as I can.

You getting Battlefield 3?

Definitely, I'm also working on getting a faster internet connection ran to my house, so I can play online (too much lag now.)

Awesome. Me too. I am hoping it turns out good for clan play because I am planning on this being my main MP game if it all works out. Still on the fence about MW3. Gonna rent it from GF and see what happens. Not hatin, it looks pretty good but I am a little burnt out on the series too.
S7 Interseptor
S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

GamerTag : PSN: Interseptor_

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Sticky Fri Sep 09, 2011 12:02 pm

here is the qute right off of gamestop website
going to get the hardened edition for the maps and why the hell not get elite mybe a few of us can run clan matches on there as it will be a hell of a lot easyer then on GB

Product Details:

Boasting multiplayer map packs, an exclusive membership, in-game unlockables, and a one-of-a-kind book bound by Call of Duty: Modern Warfare's untold secrets, the "Hardened Edition" is the definitive experience for the Call of Duty fan.

CALL OF DUTY: MW3 GAME DISC, FEATURING UNIQUE DISC ART
1-YEAR CALL OF DUTY: ELITE MEMBERSHIP, INCLUDES FUTURE CALL OF DUTY: MW3 DOWNLOADABLE GAME CONTENT (INCLUDING MAP PACKS)
SPECIAL FOUNDER STATUS ON CALL OF DUTY ELITE, INCLUDES EXCLUSIVE IN-GAME EMBLEM, PLAYERCARD, WEAPON CAMOUFLAGE, CLAN XP BOOST, AND MORE EXCLUSIVE BENEFITS
PREMIUM, COLLECTIBLE STEELBOOK CASE
EXCLUSIVE SPECIAL OPS JUGGERNAUT XBOX LIVEOUTFIT
LIMITED EDITION, COLLECTIBLE FIELD JOURNAL CHRONICLING THE ENTIRE SAGA WITH 100+ PAGES OF AUTHENTIC MILITARY SKETCHES, DIAGRAMS AND WRITTEN ENTRIES

S7 Sticky
S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 Sticky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2