Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Survival mode in 'Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3'

4 posters

Go down

Survival mode in 'Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3' Empty Survival mode in 'Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3'

Post by S7 wonky Fri May 27, 2011 4:50 pm

better then "ZOMMMBIESS" idk but still pretty win

http://content.usatoday.com/communities/gamehunters/post/2011/05/survival-mode-in-call-of-duty-modern-warfare-3/1

"I teamed up with Infinity Ward executive producer Mark Rubin for a couple tries at Spec Ops' new Survival mode on a map currently called Dome, a derelict Cold War-era desert radar command bunker.

As we dispatched ever-increasing waves of enemies, I discarded my pistol for a shotgun. Rubin passed me some in-game currency and I bought and installed a turret to keep the evildoers at bay, while I watched for attack dogs.

After a few waves, the attack dogs became suicide bomber dogs that exploded a few seconds after you shot them. The next wave brought the kamikaze soldiers who exploded similarly."
S7 wonky
S7 wonky
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Survival mode in 'Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3' Empty Re: Survival mode in 'Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3'

Post by S7 Interseptor Fri May 27, 2011 4:52 pm

Sounds interesting but you can't beat Zombies. Sounds more like Horde Mode but it is still better than nothing. Happy to see the addition.
S7 Interseptor
S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

GamerTag : PSN: Interseptor_

Back to top Go down

Survival mode in 'Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3' Empty Re: Survival mode in 'Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3'

Post by S7 wonky Fri May 27, 2011 4:53 pm

yeah sounds like a horde mood which is still pretty awesome and its hard to be zombies its zombies! haha but still worth checking out
S7 wonky
S7 wonky
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Sticky Fri May 27, 2011 5:32 pm

in a way it is win just got to see how this pans out
S7 Sticky
S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 Sticky

Back to top Go down

Post by Air7Cav Sun May 29, 2011 7:01 pm

I loves me some horde!! This sounds like fun!!
Air7Cav
Air7Cav
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : Air7Cav

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down