Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 promotion offers free XP with snacks

+11
DerangeMaverick
Atrum
DeadSockPuppet
Shuntentatsu
S7 wonky
S7 K1ll3rKlown
S7 Interseptor
S7 DROOPY
S7 mrmiller
S7 OC
S7 Sticky
15 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 promotion offers free XP with snacks Empty Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 promotion offers free XP with snacks

Post by S7 Sticky Thu Sep 29, 2011 7:24 am

this made me LOL so all u noobs needing double XP read up
The Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 ‘Rank Up XP‘ promotion spotted by Forbes will put codes on bottles of Mountain Dew and packets of Doritos crisps that give players double XP time in-game.

So when you take a headshot from a high level sniper rifle, you won’t be able to tell if they’ve played more of the game guzzled a truckload of potato chips. Perhaps the guy heading a server with every unlock is quite good at Call of Duty, or he’s just consumed more litres of luminous energy drink than you.

There’s apparently no limit to the lengths marketers are prepared to go to shift a big new game, but cheapening your entire unlock and experience system for the sake of a drinks promotion crosses a line we didn’t even know existed.

Where will this end? They should rename the series Call of Dewty and replace all of the grenades with exploding cans of soft drink. Claymores can be packets of Doritos that explode when enemies approach, shredding them with a cloud of tasty nacho shrapnel. Then they’ll see a kill cam replay of their maizy death, sponsored by Pepsi, of course.
S7 Sticky
S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 Sticky

Back to top Go down

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 promotion offers free XP with snacks Empty Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 promotion offers free XP with snacks

Post by S7 OC Thu Sep 29, 2011 7:59 am

Lol you know El gordo will be all over that one. Nom non nom. Weak though double xp for Being a fat ass

S7 OC
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 OC

Back to top Go down

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 promotion offers free XP with snacks Empty Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 promotion offers free XP with snacks

Post by S7 mrmiller Thu Sep 29, 2011 9:09 am

LOL- good thing I dink Dew and the kids eat Doritos. Those are always on my shopping list. 15th prestige here I come! Wink

~mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : mrmiller

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 DROOPY Thu Sep 29, 2011 10:04 am

I think I read somewhere that the double xp off these offers is only for 1 hour/code
S7 DROOPY
S7 DROOPY
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : S7 DROOPY

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Interseptor Thu Sep 29, 2011 10:13 am

DROOPYmcC00L wrote:I think I read somewhere that the double xp off these offers is only for 1 hour/code

Then you better eat up bitches. It's going to take a lot of chips to reach 15 prestige.
S7 Interseptor
S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

GamerTag : PSN: Interseptor_

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 K1ll3rKlown Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:18 pm

you know how many kills you can get in one hour?
bounce >muchas points!
S7 K1ll3rKlown
S7 K1ll3rKlown
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : S7 K1ll3rKlown

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 wonky Thu Sep 29, 2011 4:28 pm

now I only wish this is was for a good drink then I would be all over it
S7 wonky
S7 wonky
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by Shuntentatsu Thu Sep 29, 2011 4:38 pm

S7 mrmiller wrote:LOL- good thing I dink Dew and the kids eat Doritos. Those are always on my shopping list. 15th prestige here I come! Wink

~mrmiller

I get your point, but I think there is 10 prestiges this time around
Shuntentatsu
Shuntentatsu
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : shuntentatsu

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadSockPuppet Thu Sep 29, 2011 6:07 pm

Yeah, my fat ass eats tons of doritos and my wife drinks dew, so I should be good to noob level up on chips and pop. Can't wait!
DeadSockPuppet
DeadSockPuppet
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Game Command : GOW3 XO, MW3 W2
GamerTag : S7 SockPuppet / DeadSockPuppet

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrum Thu Sep 29, 2011 6:09 pm

I love me some doritos and mountain dew. Haven't had any in months thanks to eating healthy. I'll just eat them at night lol
Atrum
Atrum
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : AtrumX

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Sticky Thu Sep 29, 2011 6:51 pm

S7 wonky wrote:now I only wish this is was for a good drink then I would be all over it

its going to be on the gamer fuel which was a great freakin\' drink
S7 Sticky
S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Back to top Go down

Post by DerangeMaverick Thu Sep 29, 2011 6:56 pm

do the Dew! meow dont think so. Im a coke guy. Although the dorito one sounds cool. I dont normally snack and play guess i might be snacking and playing soon.
DerangeMaverick
DerangeMaverick
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : DerangeMaverick

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadSockPuppet Fri Sep 30, 2011 8:43 pm

Yeah, I'm still working with my Pepsi rep at work to make sure that I have access to my own supply of Gamer Fuel when it arrives. Yeah buddy!
DeadSockPuppet
DeadSockPuppet
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 R0LLING THUND3R Sun Oct 02, 2011 1:46 pm

Fat nerds get fatter, thank you Pepsi! Uh, oh well. Jk
S7 R0LLING THUND3R
S7 R0LLING THUND3R
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : R0LLING THUND3R

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 OC Fri Oct 14, 2011 11:42 pm

http://kotaku.com/5849857/snacktaku-cod-mountain-dew
Check it out here is what the MW# game fuel will look like. 2 different flavors cherry citrus and tropical

S7 OC
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadSockPuppet Sat Oct 15, 2011 8:53 am

I've got my Pepsi rep delivering a case of each in 20oz on Tues. Depending on how it sells I may pick up 2L and 12 packs. I never tried it last time but I will this time.
DeadSockPuppet
DeadSockPuppet
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Sticky Sat Oct 15, 2011 9:56 am

S7 SockPuppet wrote:I've got my Pepsi rep delivering a case of each in 20oz on Tues. Depending on how it sells I may pick up 2L and 12 packs. I never tried it last time but I will this time.

ya i think its a good gamble if there are alot of gamers around your store ..
plus i love the taste lol
S7 Sticky
S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadSockPuppet Sat Oct 15, 2011 10:03 am

Like I've said before, people in the hood may be on food stamps but they've all found some way to get a ps3 and/or 360, so it should be popular, especially since pop and chips can be bought with food stamps.
DeadSockPuppet
DeadSockPuppet
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 mrmiller Thu Oct 20, 2011 1:19 pm

Here is the list- also note you can only get a total of 24 hours of time.

◦Amount of Double XP Time Per Product
•Mtn Dew® 20 oz. bottle = 15 minutes
•Mtn Dew® 12-pack = 45 minutes
•Mtn Dew® 20-pack from Walmart = 90 minutes
•32 oz. or 44 oz. Mtn Dew® fountain cups = 15 minutes
•2.125 oz. or 2.875 oz. Doritos® bags = 15 minutes
•11.5 oz. Doritos® bag = 45 minutes
•Family Size 17 oz. Doritos® bag from Walmart = 90 minutes
•Power Bonus (any Mtn Dew® and Doritos® combination) = +15 minutes

~mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 OC Thu Oct 20, 2011 2:18 pm

I saw some of these out at the grocery store the other day including on the snack size doritos bags.

S7 OC
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 wonky Thu Oct 20, 2011 2:35 pm

so pretty much get fat and go to walmart

k!
S7 wonky
S7 wonky
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 KnightOwl Thu Oct 20, 2011 3:44 pm

S7 mrmiller wrote:Here is the list- also note you can only get a total of 24 hours of time.

~mrmiller

For those of you that need help with the math it comes out to 1,440 minutes.
S7 KnightOwl
S7 KnightOwl
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Game Command : Cod Ghost GC, Black ops 2
GamerTag : S7 KnightOwl

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Sticky Thu Oct 20, 2011 4:41 pm

24hours is all i need =)
S7 Sticky
S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 mrmiller Thu Oct 20, 2011 5:43 pm

The real question is, if I use the double XP code on a double XP weekend, do I get quadruple XP!?!!!

~mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 wonky Thu Oct 20, 2011 5:48 pm

S7 mrmiller wrote:The real question is, if I use the double XP code on a double XP weekend, do I get quadruple XP!?!!!

~mrmiller

'win if you could
S7 wonky
S7 wonky
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next