Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Going to miss practice this week? Please, post it here!

3 posters

Go down

Going to miss practice this week?  Please, post it here! Empty Going to miss practice this week? Please, post it here!

Post by S7 Coolhand Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:48 pm

Life happens and we can't always be gaming. If you can let me know in advance, it would be appreciated. Please post here, and hope to see you next time!
S7 Coolhand
S7 Coolhand

GamerTag : S7 Coolhand

Back to top Go down

Going to miss practice this week?  Please, post it here! Empty Re: Going to miss practice this week? Please, post it here!

Post by Atrum Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:53 pm

I'll basically be permanently about 15 min late as I work right up until 6 MST.
How many pushups is it for being late?
Atrum
Atrum
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : AtrumX

Back to top Go down

Going to miss practice this week?  Please, post it here! Empty Re: Going to miss practice this week? Please, post it here!

Post by S7 Coolhand Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:57 pm

10/min sounds good.
S7 Coolhand
S7 Coolhand

GamerTag : S7 Coolhand

Back to top Go down

Post by Airborne T Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:07 pm

Starting school and It might be few and far between when I can make it to practices. If I am home and not studying, I'll be here.

Airborne T
Corporal
Corporal

GamerTag : S7 Airborne T

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrum Tue May 03, 2011 5:58 pm

Tried to join for about 30 min but even with you guys in a lobby it would join me in to random other games. I ended up avoiding a player from each random lobby but ran out of steam when the baby started raging lol.
Atrum
Atrum
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : AtrumX

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down