Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What’s up with Spring- too many options for gaming!!!

4 posters

Go down

What’s up with Spring- too many options for gaming!!! Empty What’s up with Spring- too many options for gaming!!!

Post by S7 mrmiller Fri Mar 04, 2011 2:39 pm

Normally the fall gives me fits on trying to find time (and money) to play all the games I want, but Spring is killing me right now. There are 5 games I seriously want to buy in March (two are arcade games, but I still need the time to play them)-

3/08 Dragon Age 2
3/09 Torchlight (XBLA)
3/15 Homefront
3/16 Full House Poker (XBLA)
3/22 Crysis 2

For now I’ll use by Blockbuster gamepass to rent Dragon age first and hope to complete it in a week before Homefront comes out. Trade it and rent Homefront for a week until Crysis comes out. Then return Homefront for Crysis for a while and try to decide what games I want to actually buy. I might end up buying several, and can see myself with Totchlight, Poker, Homefront, and Crysis 2 all buy the end of the month. Really, I only need one of Homefront or Crysis, as I’ll still be playing Black Ops online, and don’t need 3 shooters.

Then in April there are
4/19 Portal 2
4/19 Mortal Kombat
Which I will probably wait and buy later as I will still be full on the March games.

Then in May there is Duke Nukem Forever and Dungeon Siege 3 which I want, plus Brink and the new Red Faction which should be cool too. Not that fall will be any easier with the likes of Ghost Recon, Rage, Battlefield 3, Gears of War 3, Skyrim, Batman Arkham City, and so on.

Hell, I guess I need to finish Dead Space first before I start thinking of anything else.

~mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : mrmiller

Back to top Go down

What’s up with Spring- too many options for gaming!!! Empty Re: What’s up with Spring- too many options for gaming!!!

Post by Atrum Fri Mar 04, 2011 2:48 pm

It's ridiculous. Ones I have to buy
Portal 2
Duke Nukem Forever
Ghost Recon
BF3
GoW3
Skyrim

= $360 + 1.2 million hours
Atrum
Atrum
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : AtrumX

Back to top Go down

What’s up with Spring- too many options for gaming!!! Empty Re: What’s up with Spring- too many options for gaming!!!

Post by S7 DROOPY Fri Mar 04, 2011 2:57 pm

I know its madness
gonna buy crysis 2 & mortal kombat for sure
I'm about DONE with blkops, still havent finished the campaign
POKER, will buy if we can get a poker night go n
S7 DROOPY
S7 DROOPY
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : S7 DROOPY

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 K1ll3rKlown Fri Mar 04, 2011 3:00 pm

You're both right...long extensive and exhausting man-hours will be put in!!
Here's my list of spring games for March purchase:

1. MLB 2K11 Razz

Fall however is different w/ Ghost Recon & Gears of War 3.
S7 K1ll3rKlown
S7 K1ll3rKlown
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : S7 K1ll3rKlown

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 mrmiller Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:03 pm

There will be poker nights unless the game is a fail.

I was thinking I was getting tired of Black Ops, then I switched from TDM and Dom and started playing more S&D. That is where it is at. Some very intense games that get the adrenaline going.

With no multiplayer demo for Homefront, I'm worried. You think if it was amazing they would put one out to compete with Crysis. I really like the Crysis demo, so that is looking good for me right now. Plus, it seems to be in the middle of the Halo and Modern War games. Some futuristic advances with more standard weaponary. Still, the way lobbies and squads work can change everything for me in a multiplayer game (see Battlefail Bad Company).

~mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : mrmiller

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down