Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

COD: Black Ops - Zombie Challenge "Five"

+7
Airborne T
S7 Panzer
S7 Magus
S7 Coolhand
S7 wonky
S7 Sticky
S7 Interseptor
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

COD: Black Ops - Zombie Challenge "Five" - Page 2 Empty Re: COD: Black Ops - Zombie Challenge "Five"

Post by S7 SecurityGuy Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:11 pm

Anyway headed home now 30 minutes I will be home and 30 minutes to be an electrician and I should b there.
S7 SecurityGuy
S7 SecurityGuy
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : S7 SecurityGuy

http://www. GuardogSecurity.com

Back to top Go down

COD: Black Ops - Zombie Challenge "Five" - Page 2 Empty Re: COD: Black Ops - Zombie Challenge "Five"

Post by S7 Sticky Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:47 pm

S7 SecurityGuy wrote:It's 9 eastern isn't it sticky?
yes we kick off at 9 but
S7 Interseptor wrote:
Team Selection starts at 8pm sharp!

dont worry no one other then me glock and kenny
S7 Sticky
S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 Sticky

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Sticky Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:06 pm

9.05 dont see any game officer on noob

-----
917 zzzz still nothing

---------
930 zzzzzzz still nothing
S7 Sticky
S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Sticky Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:20 am

COD: Black Ops - Zombie Challenge "Five" - Page 2 Lvl25

with the original team
S7 Sticky
S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Interseptor Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:35 am

Just for Coolhand so everyone can see his headshots...

COD: Black Ops - Zombie Challenge "Five" - Page 2 1296372845
S7 Interseptor
S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

GamerTag : PSN: Interseptor_

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 SecurityGuy Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:40 am

So what does team 2 have??
S7 SecurityGuy
S7 SecurityGuy
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Sticky Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:03 pm

S7 SecurityGuy wrote:So what does team 2 have??

zak and oc are going over the rules
because i guess glocks xbox froze up and then he had to go to work so they sub in wonky and with wonky they got to lvl25 as well.

but the rules for zombies has always been once teams are picked there locked in and no team switching or subing is allowed . but that what there talking about.
because we all know 25 is a hard freakin' lvl and any team getting there did a good job and would not like to take that away from them but we will see once oc or zak posts here
S7 Sticky
S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 SecurityGuy Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:38 pm

We could do like little league and give everyone participation trophies!! albino
S7 SecurityGuy
S7 SecurityGuy
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 DROOPY Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:27 pm

Even though I didn't play, Just a suggestion but "the rules for zombies has always been once teams are picked there locked in and no team switching or subing is allowed ." with clan noobs like myself, rules should be posted I would have had no idea about that rule except that it makes sense , but I understand why that rule is there. And wonky only played with that one team right. Anyway Congrats to everyone that played, either way level 25 is impressive
S7 DROOPY
S7 DROOPY
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : S7 DROOPY

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Sticky Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:44 pm

either way the zombie record book needs to be updated as there is now 8 people who have gotten to lvl 25
S7 Sticky
S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 OC Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:18 pm

Well this is a tough one. Right now there is no desicion. The dead line is not till tonight before midnight. I do understand what sticky is saying that the rules had always been no switching teams. How ever I think that was once you post a result with one team you could not then switch to another team and post another score with another team or both teams would be disqualified. This tourney however if you wanted to play you had to show so teams could be assigned and from what I have heard things started later than posted on the forums giving some people even more time to show. I think that because team 2had to have wonky on their team they win no matter what jk lol
I have to thiink on this more.

S7 OC
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 OC

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Sticky Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:37 pm

ya we kicked off about 50mins later

because zak forgot his power cable at his parents house ad had to go back .

but also like i said i dont want to take away from team 2 as well because freakin' lvl 25 !!! so i could be cool with a tie as i dont think any team is going to run for another shot tonight .

i just feel sorry for kenny !!! you had wonky on your team
S7 Sticky
S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Magus Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:32 pm

COD: Black Ops - Zombie Challenge "Five" - Page 2 S725ZOMBIES
S7 Magus
S7 Magus
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : S7 Magus

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 wonky Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:50 pm

hey now there stick thats not very nice now lol as I see the problem to this

there is only two teams so unless they give it another run

with out me and glock then thats it :/

also I thought it was when you post up you can't change teams like oc said but you guys wanted pre set teams and mix them up to who comes the the tourney.

well all in all it was still great lvl 25 was crazy ill give any one a cookie if they can get pasd that lvl its just so hard
S7 wonky
S7 wonky
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Interseptor Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:52 am

Ok, so after much thought and deliberation I have decided to let the entries stand as is. Team 2 worked very hard and made an impressive run to lvl 25. They should be commended as that feat is very difficult. As such, Team 1 also made it to lvl 25 and should be commended for their performance as well. It was a great competition and those of you who weren't there really missed out.

Of course, there has to be a winner and with both teams surviving to the same round, the winner is decided by how long into the round they survived. In accordance with this I am please to announce...

The WINNERS of Zombie Challenge "Five" is Team 2!
S7 Magus
S7 Middy
S7 Dovahkiin
S7 Wonky

Congratz guys!

And since the record to 25 is shared, all 8 names will appear in the record book until that record is beaten. Good job everybody!
S7 Interseptor
S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Sticky Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:01 am

S7 Interseptor wrote:Ok, so after much thought and deliberation I have decided to let the entries stand as is. Team 2 worked very hard and made an impressive run to lvl 25. They should be commended as that feat is very difficult. As such, Team 1 also made it to lvl 25 and should be commended for their performance as well. It was a great competition and those of you who weren't there really missed out.

Of course, there has to be a winner and with both teams surviving to the same round, the winner is decided by how long into the round they survived. In accordance with this I am please to announce...

The WINNERS of Zombie Challenge "Five" is Team 2!
S7 Magus
S7 Middy
S7 Dovahkiin
S7 Wonky

Congratz guys!

And since the record to 25 is shared, all 8 names will appear in the record book until that record is beaten. Good job everybody!

nope zak me and you made it to lvl 18 by are self so 18 X 2 = 36 so we win lol jk

CONGRATZ TEAM DOS
S7 Sticky
S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Glock Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:09 am

Congrats guys, sorry about my box freezing and then me having to work.
S7 Glock
S7 Glock
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : S7 Glock

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Interseptor Mon Jan 31, 2011 12:23 pm

The official record book is completely up-to-date. Check it out...

https://sacredseven.forumotion.net/t1924-black-ops-zombie-record-book
S7 Interseptor
S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2