Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking for Officers for COD Black Ops

2 posters

Go down

Looking for Officers for COD Black Ops Empty Looking for Officers for COD Black Ops

Post by S7 OC Tue Nov 09, 2010 12:32 pm

I am looking for officers to help out with Black ops. If you are interested send me a pm and let me know how you would like to help.

Thanks

Last edited by S7 OC on Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

S7 OC
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 OC

Back to top Go down

Looking for Officers for COD Black Ops Empty Re: Looking for Officers for COD Black Ops

Post by PhoenixAsh12 Tue Nov 09, 2010 1:41 pm

I'd love to be an officer but my work schedule and the usual practice days conflict with one another. But like I posted in the practice day poll if there was something like an optional Saturday practice maybe I'd have a shot. Just a thought
PhoenixAsh12
PhoenixAsh12
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : PSN & XBOX ONE:PhoenixAsh12

http://www.s7clan.com

Back to top Go down

Looking for Officers for COD Black Ops Empty Re: Looking for Officers for COD Black Ops

Post by S7 OC Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:50 am

I have selected my starting officers and will post the start of the chain of command soon but I will be looking for more officers as we move on so show me what you can do in practice and game. Remember having great skill in KdR does not make you a great leader but leading and helping others does.

S7 OC
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 OC

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down