Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Weeks Weekly Nightfall: Colossus on Mars with Arc Damage

+5
S7 OC
S7 Coolhand
Lithix
S7 Sticky
OneBadHuskerFan
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

This Weeks Weekly Nightfall:  Colossus on Mars with Arc Damage  Empty This Weeks Weekly Nightfall: Colossus on Mars with Arc Damage

Post by OneBadHuskerFan Tue Sep 30, 2014 9:31 am

I don't recall many, if any, enemies on this strike that actually do Arc damage so this one might not be too bad.

Get out those Arc weapons and tear some sh1t up!  I have a legendary sniper that will suit this very well.
OneBadHuskerFan
OneBadHuskerFan
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : OneBadHuskerFan

Back to top Go down

This Weeks Weekly Nightfall:  Colossus on Mars with Arc Damage  Empty Re: This Weeks Weekly Nightfall: Colossus on Mars with Arc Damage

Post by S7 Sticky Tue Sep 30, 2014 10:31 am

sounds nice need to get this done
S7 Sticky
S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 Sticky

Back to top Go down

This Weeks Weekly Nightfall:  Colossus on Mars with Arc Damage  Empty Re: This Weeks Weekly Nightfall: Colossus on Mars with Arc Damage

Post by Lithix Tue Sep 30, 2014 10:43 am

I will be on around 5, if anyone would like to give it a go.
Lithix
Lithix

GamerTag : oO Lithix Oo

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Coolhand Tue Sep 30, 2014 11:22 am

I am jump on for an hour right at 5 central.  Add me
S7 Coolhand
S7 Coolhand

GamerTag : S7 Coolhand

Back to top Go down

Post by OneBadHuskerFan Tue Sep 30, 2014 12:01 pm

Ooh, forgot about those pesky Psions that shoot that Arc Wave thing.  That might sting a little bit, lol.
OneBadHuskerFan
OneBadHuskerFan
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by Lithix Tue Sep 30, 2014 1:10 pm

Husker - you in for 5pm?
Lithix
Lithix

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 OC Tue Sep 30, 2014 1:24 pm

Last I looked my gear is not good enough.

S7 OC
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 OC

Back to top Go down

Post by OneBadHuskerFan Tue Sep 30, 2014 1:49 pm

Lithix wrote:Husker - you in for 5pm?

I don't get home until 6'ish so you guys will have probably finished it off by then.  If nothing else I'll solo it.  I definitely want it done tonight so I can have the entire week of boosted XP again.
OneBadHuskerFan
OneBadHuskerFan
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by Lithix Tue Sep 30, 2014 2:26 pm

I can farm for an hour til you get on. If Coolhand can wait til 6, that would be awesome. I think we will need you Husk - I'm still a tad light in the gear and need a carry lol. Completed it last night, but the group was rough.
Lithix
Lithix

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrum Tue Sep 30, 2014 2:53 pm

I'll be doing a run later at night, probably after the raid.
Atrum
Atrum
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : AtrumX

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Coolhand Tue Sep 30, 2014 3:26 pm

I won't be able to wait unfortunately.  I play soccer at 7:00 and my girlfriend will arrive by (probably before) 6:00.  This is definitely my #1 priority so, like Husker said, I can reap the benefit all week.

I will get on at 5:15; can't leave work early today.
S7 Coolhand
S7 Coolhand

Back to top Go down

Post by OneBadHuskerFan Tue Sep 30, 2014 3:39 pm

Lithix wrote:I can farm for an hour til you get on. If Coolhand can wait til 6, that would be awesome. I think we will need you Husk - I'm still a tad light in the gear and need a carry lol. Completed it last night, but the group was rough.

No need to wait.  I'm guessing there will be people online to run it with, there usually are.
OneBadHuskerFan
OneBadHuskerFan
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Sticky Tue Sep 30, 2014 3:41 pm

ya there is alot of us on xb1  playing at all types of hours XD
S7 Sticky
S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 Sticky

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrum Tue Sep 30, 2014 3:51 pm

It looks rather easy too, everyone on reddit is saying this one is easily done even with 2 level 27s
Atrum
Atrum
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by OneBadHuskerFan Tue Sep 30, 2014 3:54 pm

AtrumX wrote:It looks rather easy too, everyone on reddit is saying this one is easily done even with 2 level 27s

Yeah, looks like the only thing you need to watch out for are the Psions, but other than that it's just a normal strike.  None of the Cabal fat guys use Arc damage.
OneBadHuskerFan
OneBadHuskerFan
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by OneBadHuskerFan Tue Sep 30, 2014 7:44 pm

Didn't see anybody on at the right level when I got on so went ahead and solo'd it.  Not too bad since, as usual, there's a nice little hiding spot on the boss that made it much easier.   Very Happy

Got a void sniper rifle which is worse than the one I have so I guess in the end I get a couple Ascendant Energy out of it.  The week of XP is what matters!
OneBadHuskerFan
OneBadHuskerFan
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadSockPuppet Tue Sep 30, 2014 8:52 pm

I'd like to try this with some of the PS4 guys tomorrow night if they haven't done it, preferably before we start the raid.  That being said, I dunno if any of them will wait until then.
DeadSockPuppet
DeadSockPuppet
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Game Command : GOW3 XO, MW3 W2
GamerTag : S7 SockPuppet / DeadSockPuppet

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrum Wed Oct 01, 2014 3:06 am

I was going to solo it but was a bit worn out after the raid. I'll probably wait till friday and grab it with a group.
Atrum
Atrum
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Interseptor Wed Oct 01, 2014 10:25 am

S7 SockPuppet wrote:I'd like to try this with some of the PS4 guys tomorrow night if they haven't done it, preferably before we start the raid.  That being said, I dunno if any of them will wait until then.
Yeah, Panzer, Apex and I ran it last night but I think Kenny still need to do it.  Also, I'd be happy to run you through it if we have time so don't sweat it.
S7 Interseptor
S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

GamerTag : PSN: Interseptor_

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Coolhand Wed Oct 01, 2014 10:46 am

Still need it myself - I ran the last one 3 or 4 times to help folks that needed teammates.  I don't care as much about what I'm fighting as much as who I am fighting beside.
S7 Coolhand
S7 Coolhand

Back to top Go down

Post by UWinWithWin Wed Oct 01, 2014 1:11 pm

Do you have to be 28 to do it? Or is it 26 high enough?
UWinWithWin
UWinWithWin
Private
Private

GamerTag : Xbox 1: UWinWithWin

Back to top Go down

Post by OneBadHuskerFan Wed Oct 01, 2014 1:18 pm

UWinWithWin wrote:Do you have to be 28 to do it? Or is it 26 high enough?

You don't HAVE to be 28, but at 26 the penalty is so severe that you're chances of survival are pretty much zero unless you just run with 28's that take you through it.  The penalties for being even one level below the recommended level are pretty drastic.
OneBadHuskerFan
OneBadHuskerFan
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by UWinWithWin Wed Oct 01, 2014 1:36 pm

Soooooo, who whats to run me through it?! lol
UWinWithWin
UWinWithWin
Private
Private

GamerTag : Xbox 1: UWinWithWin

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Interseptor Wed Oct 01, 2014 1:53 pm

OneBadHuskerFan wrote:
UWinWithWin wrote:Do you have to be 28 to do it? Or is it 26 high enough?

You don't HAVE to be 28, but at 26 the penalty is so severe that you're chances of survival are pretty much zero unless you just run with 28's that take you through it.  The penalties for being even one level below the recommended level are pretty drastic.
This Weeks Weekly Nightfall:  Colossus on Mars with Arc Damage  49ded2238ba4eaaca94bf22f509c13db3e7699d8a1934664cd942a491650b05f
S7 Interseptor
S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

GamerTag : PSN: Interseptor_

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrum Wed Oct 01, 2014 4:17 pm

lol. Perfect Zak.

Uwin - If you have a decent Special and Heavy weapon that do Arc damage I could probably run you through it. Our only problem may be running out of ammo frequently.
Atrum
Atrum
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next