Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I did not know the weekly nightfall strike also give you XP bonus and blue flames!

+3
S7 Interseptor
S7 Sticky
OneBadHuskerFan
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

I did not know the weekly nightfall strike also give you XP bonus and blue flames! Empty I did not know the weekly nightfall strike also give you XP bonus and blue flames!

Post by OneBadHuskerFan Mon Sep 22, 2014 1:27 pm

So anybody (level 27+) want to try tomorrow night so we can have an entire week of bonus xp?
OneBadHuskerFan
OneBadHuskerFan
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : OneBadHuskerFan

Back to top Go down

I did not know the weekly nightfall strike also give you XP bonus and blue flames! Empty Re: I did not know the weekly nightfall strike also give you XP bonus and blue flames!

Post by S7 Sticky Mon Sep 22, 2014 1:36 pm

im down to give it a try  im 27 almost 28
S7 Sticky
S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 Sticky

Back to top Go down

I did not know the weekly nightfall strike also give you XP bonus and blue flames! Empty Re: I did not know the weekly nightfall strike also give you XP bonus and blue flames!

Post by S7 Interseptor Mon Sep 22, 2014 2:02 pm

oh yeah, Kenny and I did it last Thursday I think.  XP Boost is cool, blue flames are bad ass.  You get them in-game and at the Tower.
S7 Interseptor
S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

GamerTag : PSN: Interseptor_

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Hellogiraffe Mon Sep 22, 2014 3:48 pm

I'm definitely up for it
S7 Hellogiraffe
S7 Hellogiraffe
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : Hellogiraffe

https://sacredseven.forumotion.net/forum

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrum Mon Sep 22, 2014 5:21 pm

I'll be doing it this week. Tuesdays are no good for me though.
Atrum
Atrum
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : AtrumX

Back to top Go down

Post by OneBadHuskerFan Mon Sep 22, 2014 9:56 pm

Ran it with Hellogiraffe and Zalacious tonight and get 8 hours of blue flaming heads, lol.

It was pretty tough but thankfully they give you the nice safe area in the entrance room.  When done properly the boss is a piece of cake, it just takes a bit.
OneBadHuskerFan
OneBadHuskerFan
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by OneBadHuskerFan Tue Sep 23, 2014 9:31 am

This weeks nightfall is Ishtar Sink with solar damage mod.

So get those fire weapons ready and lets do it!  I've got both a fusion rifle and machine gun ready to go along with my solar grenades so I should be more help than I was on the last one with void damage.
OneBadHuskerFan
OneBadHuskerFan
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Coolhand Tue Sep 23, 2014 9:36 am

I'm down to do this tonight.  I'm geared.
S7 Coolhand
S7 Coolhand

GamerTag : S7 Coolhand

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrum Tue Sep 23, 2014 11:09 am

OneBadHuskerFan wrote:This weeks nightfall is Ishtar Sink with solar damage mod.

So get those fire weapons ready and lets do it!  I've got both a fusion rifle and machine gun ready to go along with my solar grenades so I should be more help than I was on the last one with void damage.
Very Nice. My best sniper and heavy are solar.

If you're hunter run Golden Gun with the explosive damage mod and solar grenades.
Atrum
Atrum
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by OneBadHuskerFan Tue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 pm

S7 Coolhand wrote:I'm down to do this tonight.  I'm geared.

Awesome, what time do you expect to be on?

With all the sh1t happening with the Queens bounty we should try to organize a time for the nightfall and knock that out.  I'll be, as usual, right around 6 CST.
OneBadHuskerFan
OneBadHuskerFan
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Coolhand Tue Sep 23, 2014 12:41 pm

I'll be online around 5:30 central.
S7 Coolhand
S7 Coolhand

Back to top Go down

Post by OneBadHuskerFan Tue Sep 23, 2014 12:51 pm

S7 Coolhand wrote:I'll be online around 5:30 central.

Nice, lets get together then and see if we can't just knock out the nightfall and get that sweet, sweet XP bonus for the week!
OneBadHuskerFan
OneBadHuskerFan
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Coolhand Tue Sep 23, 2014 12:53 pm

Sound good!
S7 Coolhand
S7 Coolhand

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Interseptor Tue Sep 23, 2014 12:57 pm

We're planing to do the same on the PS4 side.  First up tonight in Nightfall.  Gotta get the weekly bonus early to take full advantage.
S7 Interseptor
S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadSockPuppet Tue Sep 23, 2014 1:01 pm

What lvl do you have to be for this? 26+?
DeadSockPuppet
DeadSockPuppet
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Game Command : GOW3 XO, MW3 W2
GamerTag : S7 SockPuppet / DeadSockPuppet

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Interseptor Tue Sep 23, 2014 1:59 pm

Nightfall is rated 28 and can not be changed like the other weeklies/dailies and it's pretty hard even for 27/28's.  I would say 26 minimum, depending on the difficulty any given week.
S7 Interseptor
S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

Back to top Go down

Post by OneBadHuskerFan Tue Sep 23, 2014 2:01 pm

S7 Interseptor wrote:Nightfall is rated 28 and can not be changed like the other weeklies/dailies and it's pretty hard even for 27/28's.  I would say 26 minimum, depending on the difficulty any given week.

Probably not a good idea even at 26 unless you have godly elemental weapons to make up for the level damage penalty.
OneBadHuskerFan
OneBadHuskerFan
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Interseptor Tue Sep 23, 2014 2:03 pm

OneBadHuskerFan wrote:
S7 Interseptor wrote:Nightfall is rated 28 and can not be changed like the other weeklies/dailies and it's pretty hard even for 27/28's.  I would say 26 minimum, depending on the difficulty any given week.

Probably not a good idea even at 26 unless you have godly elemental weapons to make up for the level damage penalty.
Yeah, and last week had no damage modifier, which actually made it harder IMO.  This week has Solar Damage which should actually help lower levels complete it.
S7 Interseptor
S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Hellogiraffe Tue Sep 23, 2014 2:08 pm

I'll be on most of the day if anyone 27+ wants to do the nightfall today
S7 Hellogiraffe
S7 Hellogiraffe
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by OneBadHuskerFan Tue Sep 23, 2014 2:09 pm

S7 Interseptor wrote:
OneBadHuskerFan wrote:

Yeah, and last week had no damage modifier, which actually made it harder IMO.  This week has Solar Damage which should actually help lower levels complete it.

It had void.
OneBadHuskerFan
OneBadHuskerFan
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Interseptor Tue Sep 23, 2014 2:14 pm

Yeah, it did.  Sorry, I am mixing it up with something else, Raid maybe or another Heroic Strike?  Anyhow, non modifiers actually make most events harder IMO.  300% damage on a Solar Sniper?  Yes please!
S7 Interseptor
S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrum Tue Sep 23, 2014 2:16 pm

S7 Interseptor wrote:Yeah, it did.  Sorry, I am mixing it up with something else, Raid maybe or another Heroic Strike?  Anyhow, non modifiers actually make most events harder IMO.  300% damage on a Solar Sniper?  Yes please!
I like 300% damage on my OP Rockets.
Atrum
Atrum
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by OneBadHuskerFan Tue Sep 23, 2014 7:06 pm

Looks like Coolhand, Hellogiraffe and Zalacious are running it right now so if anybody else is leveled and up for it I'd like to give it a shot at some point.

Meanwhile, I'll be running random playlist strikes to build up my Vanguard Marks for the week if anybody 24+ wants to join.
OneBadHuskerFan
OneBadHuskerFan
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Hellogiraffe Tue Sep 23, 2014 7:22 pm

We just beat it, so easy Smile
S7 Hellogiraffe
S7 Hellogiraffe
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Coolhand Tue Sep 23, 2014 8:31 pm

Yea I have blue gnats circling my head!
S7 Coolhand
S7 Coolhand

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next