Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need to go ahead and do this weeks nightfall, who's with me! (XB1)

4 posters

Go down

Need to go ahead and do this weeks nightfall, who's with me! (XB1) Empty Need to go ahead and do this weeks nightfall, who's with me! (XB1)

Post by OneBadHuskerFan Tue Oct 06, 2015 9:50 am

So one of the calcified fragments I need (and probably most of us) is confirmed to be given out on this weeks Nightfall if you didn't already get it previously, plus I still need to run a Nightfall to finish up a quest I have so I'm going to want to go ahead and get it done this week.

Anybody up for a run through?  I'm on from 6PM-11PM during the week so if anybody wants to join up lets do this.  I'd really rather not do the whole LFG thing so hope a couple of you guys might want to give it a shot.
OneBadHuskerFan
OneBadHuskerFan
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : OneBadHuskerFan

Back to top Go down

Need to go ahead and do this weeks nightfall, who's with me! (XB1) Empty Re: Need to go ahead and do this weeks nightfall, who's with me! (XB1)

Post by S7 mrmiller Tue Oct 06, 2015 10:57 am

I will do it. I can't do it tonight, but perhaps tomorrow or for sure on Thursday. I also need on to complete a quest.
S7 mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : mrmiller

Back to top Go down

Need to go ahead and do this weeks nightfall, who's with me! (XB1) Empty Re: Need to go ahead and do this weeks nightfall, who's with me! (XB1)

Post by OneBadHuskerFan Tue Oct 06, 2015 11:12 am

S7 mrmiller wrote:I will do it. I can't do it tonight, but perhaps tomorrow or for sure on Thursday. I also need on to complete a quest.

Cool.  Any day is fine as long as it's before the next reset.  No rush, just figured it would be a good idea to get a team setup for a later run.  Even if we have to wait until this weekend to do it it's all good.
OneBadHuskerFan
OneBadHuskerFan
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrum Tue Oct 06, 2015 2:13 pm

I need to do it for that quest (whatever it's called). I tried to solo the nightfall last night and ran out of ammo/didn't want to waste synth. I'll definitely be up for running it.
Atrum
Atrum
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : AtrumX

Back to top Go down

Post by tiptongang6 Tue Oct 06, 2015 4:10 pm

I am in
tiptongang6
tiptongang6
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : tiptongang6

Back to top Go down

Post by OneBadHuskerFan Tue Oct 06, 2015 11:34 pm

Got on a bit after 9 and ReggieB was the only other person I saw playing so we teamed up with one of his friends and got it done.  It wasn't horrible but that end fight was crazy tough.  Make sure you have some fire weapons for some of the shielded enemies.  W/out fire damage on them you're gonna have a tough time.  Thankfully my highest leveled machine gun is solar.

Ended up getting a 300 solar fusion for the quest and the calcified fragment I was wanting.
OneBadHuskerFan
OneBadHuskerFan
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down