Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Late Night Forza Series - Event 1

+4
S7 Chippy
S7 Epic
Atrum
S7 Interseptor
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Late Night Forza Series - Event 1 - Page 2 Empty Re: Late Night Forza Series - Event 1

Post by Atrum Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:06 pm

The problem with labelling it "Full Contact" is that it goes from occasional bumping and wrecks to Slow player A realizes that he has a better chance of winning if he hits Fast player B at 120 in the first turn. Or even doesnt move when at the front in the start of the race with a front engine car.
Atrum
Atrum
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : AtrumX

Back to top Go down

Late Night Forza Series - Event 1 - Page 2 Empty Re: Late Night Forza Series - Event 1

Post by S7 Interseptor Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:17 pm

AtrumX wrote:The problem with labelling it "Full Contact" is that it goes from occasional bumping and wrecks to Slow player A realizes that he has a better chance of winning if he hits Fast player B at 120 in the first turn. Or even doesnt move when at the front in the start of the race with a front engine car.

Yep, that is why the normal season is "clean" racing only. It's the only way to clean sportsmen like conduct. But that is also the reason the late night tourneys are "full contact". We did it last Friday and let me tell you that it got pretty nasty. We are gonna put some limits on, like no "Big Bears" (full speed into another player breaking for a turn.), but full contact, blocking, p.i.t.ing, and needle threading are all gonna be allowed and encouraged. It's a completely different style of race and intended to be more fun and light hearted. If you're gonna be mad when some wreaks you and you lose the race, don't show up. We are racing like there is no tomorrow, and if done right, it's a lot of fun.
S7 Interseptor
S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

GamerTag : PSN: Interseptor_

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Sticky Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:20 pm

S7 Interseptor wrote:
AtrumX wrote:The problem with labelling it "Full Contact" is that it goes from occasional bumping and wrecks to Slow player A realizes that he has a better chance of winning if he hits Fast player B at 120 in the first turn. Or even doesnt move when at the front in the start of the race with a front engine car.

Yep, that is why the normal season is "clean" racing only. It's the only way to clean sportsmen like conduct. But that is also the reason the late night tourneys are "full contact". We did it last Friday and let me tell you that it got pretty nasty. We are gonna put some limits on, like no "Big Bears" (full speed into another player breaking for a turn.), but full contact, blocking, p.i.t.ing, and needle threading are all gonna be allowed and encouraged. It's a completely different style of race and intended to be more fun and light hearted. If you're gonna be mad when some wreaks you and you lose the race, don't show up. We are racing like there is no tomorrow, and if done right, it's a lot of fun.

agreed it was alot more fun ..seeming as its not just o he is fast then me or turns better so just pass me.

being able to block people from passing you is what racing is all about
S7 Sticky
S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 Sticky

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Interseptor Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:24 pm

And just as sweet to PIT those slow s.o.b.'s that won't get out of your way. Although I mist admit that there seems to be a target painted on my back due to the fact that I am normally in front. Seems like everybody's gunning for me and trying to take me out.
S7 Interseptor
S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

GamerTag : PSN: Interseptor_

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Sticky Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:50 pm

both you and glock its the only time i can hit either of you =)
S7 Sticky
S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 Sticky

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Coolhand Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:14 am

AtrumX wrote:Or even doesnt move when at the front in the start of the race with a front engine car.
LOL if you meant me I really didn't mean to do that - my mic was failing and I was up trying to fix it. Shouldn't have readied up so that's my bad. Wasn't on purpose.
S7 Coolhand
S7 Coolhand

GamerTag : S7 Coolhand

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrum Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:08 pm

Lol no that actually happens on occasion in the regular forza series.
Atrum
Atrum
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : AtrumX

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2