Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza 3 Late Night Series - Event 6

5 posters

Go down

Forza 3 Late Night Series - Event 6 Empty Forza 3 Late Night Series - Event 6

Post by S7 Interseptor Mon Apr 04, 2011 11:30 am

Late Night Forza Series Continues...

Almost there and one step closer to crowning a Late Night Series Champion... 5 down and 2 to go! Once again we had a great Tourney last week and once again, it was very close right till the end. Wiggles has once again taken 1st for the 4th straight week and at this point seem unstoppable. Even with missing the first event he has come from behind to take the overall lead in the series with only two event to go. Sticky did well once again and took 2nd followed by Reggie in 3rd. I took 4th for my first non podium finish this season and was followed closely by Knightowl. OC had a good night in his debut LNS event finishing 6th followed by Coolhand and Droopy respectively. I continued to see improvements all around and we had a lot of fun. Should be interesting to see how the rest of the season turns out. Complete season standings so far are listed below:

Wiggles - 40pts
Interseptor - 39pts
Sticky - 36pts
KnightOwl - 28pts
Coolhand - 21pts
Dovahkiin - 16pts
Reggie - 11pts
Atrum - 7pts
Droopy - 7pts
Middy - 6pts
OC - 4pts
Agent - 4pts

------------------------------------

Now with that out of the way, I am pleased to present the "King of Noobs" Tourney!

This will be a themed event featuring Audi S5.

OH Noez!!! The noobs are loose, but who will come out victorious and take the crown? We find out as we take the most noobish car in A-Class and put it to the test. That's right! This time we are racing the Leaderboard Car from A-Class and putting it to the test. After all, what is more noobish that racing a Leaderboard Car? And the victor will be known from this day forward as the "King of Noobs". So get out there and do it. Buy your car, tune it and get ready to roll. Everything noobish is allowed, Leaderboard Tunes? Yep. What ever you want. There are only 2 restrictions, 1) You must use the Audi S5 and 2) it must be A-Class. That's it, everything else goes. Should be a blast. Remember, the is a Full Contact event and pretty much anything goes (especially wreaking Wiggles).

*(no Big Bears, no driving backwards but almost everything else is ok. Further details will be discussed at the beginning of the event.).

Get to it! You have just under two weeks to build, tune and paint your Pink Pony. See you on the battlefield...

Time: Midnight (Central)
Date: Friday, April 15, 2011
Maps: Random
Car Selection: Audi S5
Damage: Simulation
Collisions: Always On
Class: A-Class

*Qualifying, if necessary, will also be with a randomly selected track. Qualifying starts at Midnight sharp, don't be late.

All S7 Members and recruits are allowed. Especially the late night guys. Be there!

Last edited by S7 Interseptor on Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:50 am; edited 1 time in total
S7 Interseptor
S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

GamerTag : PSN: Interseptor_

Back to top Go down

Forza 3 Late Night Series - Event 6 Empty Re: Forza 3 Late Night Series - Event 6

Post by S7 Wiggles1778 Tue Apr 12, 2011 1:55 am

Copy and Paste Fail

"Get to it! You have just under two weeks to build, tune and paint your Pink Pony. See you on the battlefield..."
S7 Wiggles1778
S7 Wiggles1778
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

GamerTag : Wiggles1778

http://www.twitch.tv/Wiggles78

Back to top Go down

Forza 3 Late Night Series - Event 6 Empty Re: Forza 3 Late Night Series - Event 6

Post by S7 Interseptor Fri Apr 15, 2011 12:49 am

My entry......

Forza 3 Late Night Series - Event 6 S5AClass
S7 Interseptor
S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

GamerTag : PSN: Interseptor_

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Wiggles1778 Sat Apr 16, 2011 4:00 am

Forza 3 Late Night Series - Event 6 LNS6a
S7 Wiggles1778
S7 Wiggles1778
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

GamerTag : Wiggles1778

http://www.twitch.tv/Wiggles78

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Glock Sat Apr 16, 2011 4:25 am

Had a great time guys... was my first late tourney. I look forward to doing it again.
S7 Glock
S7 Glock
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : S7 Glock

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 DROOPY Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:35 am

Nice looks like it was a good night of close racing, Congrats glock and the big win
S7 DROOPY
S7 DROOPY
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : S7 DROOPY

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Wiggles1778 Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:58 pm