Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Perk 2?

+7
S7 Sticky
S7 DROOPY
S7 Coolhand
S7 K1ll3rKlown
S7 Panzer
S7 Interseptor
S7 mrmiller
11 posters

Go down

Perk 2? Empty Perk 2?

Post by S7 mrmiller Fri Dec 10, 2010 1:30 pm

What do most of you use in the perk 2 slot and why? I can't find one I really like. I don't need Warlord, and picking it just so I can have extended mags on my ACOG M16 seems a waste, not to mention using it for the double mag when you can pick slight of hand. Normally I use slight of hand, but it doesn't seem to be a big advantage on the M16 which reloads pretty quick. It is handy if I'm running the noob tube and the Stella rockets, as the reload time for those is significant. I do like the quicker ADS that comes with the Pro version. I don't see any clear winners for me here, so I thought I would see what eveyone else likes.

~mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : mrmiller

Back to top Go down

Perk 2? Empty Re: Perk 2?

Post by S7 Interseptor Fri Dec 10, 2010 1:38 pm

I use Warlord Pro with Silencer and Red Dot. I could live without one or the other but the real bonus is with Pro which gives you an extra Tactical and Primary grenade. So this mean I get 2 grenades (or tomahawks) and 3 flashes. Very handy.
S7 Interseptor
S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

GamerTag : PSN: Interseptor_

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Panzer Fri Dec 10, 2010 2:22 pm

Sleight of hands pro I like having the quicker reload and you pull up your sights faster in the pro version.
S7 Panzer
S7 Panzer
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : XBOX: S7 Panzer STEAM: TinCrow

http://www.S7clan.com

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 K1ll3rKlown Fri Dec 10, 2010 2:50 pm

I use the slot for slight of hand pro as well...
But like Interseptor said, you could use it for Warlord pro and get an extra 'nade! Personally I find that by the time I've thrown the two concussions or the gas and the frag...I die anyway so I'm always in fresh supply...LOL
S7 K1ll3rKlown
S7 K1ll3rKlown
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : S7 K1ll3rKlown

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Coolhand Fri Dec 10, 2010 3:50 pm

Like everyone else, I use either Slight of Hand Pro or Warlord Pro... mostly slight of hand. Fast ADS is awesome for picking off guys at range.
S7 Coolhand
S7 Coolhand

GamerTag : S7 Coolhand

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 DROOPY Fri Dec 10, 2010 4:32 pm

If Im playing anything but deathmatch, I use warlord pro, red dot + rapid fire on the aku, owns and red dot+ extended mag on the commando,owns
I really like the extra granade and its a + on demo or dom, I'm always gasing the dom flag or in front of or behind it, When people run into the gas you can hear them taking damage, know matter where you are in the map, then you can turn around and kill them or yell at your team mates if you remember where you threw it, even after you die, so its kinda an extra alarm for me
S7 DROOPY
S7 DROOPY
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : S7 DROOPY

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 mrmiller Fri Dec 10, 2010 5:31 pm

Yea, I pretty much use the gas on all my build now as I like the hit detection. It works somewhat like a stun grenade for me.

The ADS is good with Slight of Hand Pro, and is really the main reason I use it anymore.

Still, I just get the feeling that none of the Perk 2 are that great, and can be interchanged pretty easy without changing your basic class much. I might switch over the Warlord just to see if I net a few more kills due to the extra nades.

~mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Sticky Fri Dec 10, 2010 6:12 pm

who needs perks!!!!

slight of hand pro lol
S7 Sticky
S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 Sticky

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Coolhand Fri Dec 10, 2010 7:12 pm

I've been killed a lot while reloading before I started using slight of hand - now reload deaths are few, and that really has helped me. Didn't use it in the previous CODs due to other perks I wanted.
S7 Coolhand
S7 Coolhand

GamerTag : S7 Coolhand

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 mrmiller Fri Dec 10, 2010 7:51 pm

I switched to Warlord, and am trying to see if I get more kills from the extra nades or if I loose kills on the reload and ADS. So far reload hasn't been a problem, but I have noticed a few times I think the ADS would have helped me win a face-off. I'll keep testing it for the next few days. Sounds like no one uses Hardened or Steady Aim (or Scout of course).

~mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Back to top Go down

Post by Shuntentatsu Fri Dec 10, 2010 8:12 pm

I actually use Hardened for the 1st 15 levels, but only on my MP5 and M16. The problem is I (and hopefully most people don't like spraying through walls)
to make the perk keep its position over Warlord and SoH. I unlock Hardened Pro once and the damage increase to killstreaks is significant, but once you unlock the Strela its pretty much pointless.
Shuntentatsu
Shuntentatsu
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : shuntentatsu

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 OC Fri Dec 10, 2010 9:46 pm

I have been using warlord pro for the double attachments but am going to try to unlock the slight of hand pro to try out the ADS see how it works for me

S7 OC
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 OC

Back to top Go down

Post by PhoenixAsh12 Fri Dec 10, 2010 11:15 pm

I mainly use warlord pro or steady aim. I use steady aim because when I get in a situation where the enemy is to close to aim down the sights, it comes in handy. You'd think it would lower my accuracy shooting from the hip but I still manage to be at the top of the list for accuracy, so it's a pretty good perk to have.
PhoenixAsh12
PhoenixAsh12
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : PSN & XBOX ONE:PhoenixAsh12

http://www.s7clan.com

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadSockPuppet Fri Dec 10, 2010 11:57 pm

I pretty much use Warlord Pro exclusively, because I like to run with a silencer and either dual mags (helps with first reload) or reflex/red dot. The extra equipment is a plus, but it's not my main reason for the perk.

On rare occasions I'll make a "tweak" class where I take an SMG (usually AK74u) with dual mag and I run some combo of lightweight and marathon. In that case I'll use slight of hand for the "tweaker" speed on the reloads.
DeadSockPuppet
DeadSockPuppet
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Game Command : GOW3 XO, MW3 W2
GamerTag : S7 SockPuppet / DeadSockPuppet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down