Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Security

5 posters

Go down

Home Security Empty Home Security

Post by Animefrk122 Wed May 26, 2010 12:41 am

Recently I have some games disappear one of them being MW2 and I have had stuff disappear in the past from my stuff as well. Just wondering if anyone knows where I can get an IP Network sercurity camera so I can basically use my computer as a DVR and have the camera linked wirelessly for easy placement.
Animefrk122
Animefrk122
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

GamerTag : Animefrk122

Back to top Go down

Home Security Empty Re: Home Security

Post by S7 MCampbell Wed May 26, 2010 3:17 am

I know a few good ones, how much are you talking about spending?

S7 MCampbell
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : S7 MCampbell

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Epic Wed May 26, 2010 6:49 am

animefrk122 wrote:Recently I have some games disappear one of them being MW2 and I have had stuff disappear in the past from my stuff as well. Just wondering if anyone knows where I can get an IP Network sercurity camera so I can basically use my computer as a DVR and have the camera linked wirelessly for easy placement.

How can we trust that you don't intend to place it in a public toilet? Or even in my shower? I don't want any competition for www.juliansliveshowercam.com . . .
S7 Epic
S7 Epic
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : S7 Epic DDN

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 SecurityGuy Wed May 26, 2010 8:34 am

animefrk122 wrote:Recently I have some games disappear one of them being MW2 and I have had stuff disappear in the past from my stuff as well. Just wondering if anyone knows where I can get an IP Network sercurity camera so I can basically use my computer as a DVR and have the camera linked wirelessly for easy placement.

Hey finally a question right up my alley. What kind of house, or apartment do you live in? Are you just trying to secure one room or a whole house? Sometimes what you think you want and what might work are two different things.
S7 SecurityGuy
S7 SecurityGuy
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : S7 SecurityGuy

http://www. GuardogSecurity.com

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 DROOPY Wed May 26, 2010 2:43 pm

Hey you can use any web cam with ORB service (which is free on pc) and set up your web cam through orb or the software that came with the camera to record at specific times. I go cheap one from bestbuy dynex I think. Then with the orb service you can access your live streaming or recorded web cam from any pc with internet access or you can access the live feed from your iphone with the $20 app. btw orb lets you access all file types on your pc.
S7 DROOPY
S7 DROOPY
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : S7 DROOPY

Back to top Go down

Post by Animefrk122 Wed May 26, 2010 10:46 pm

Basically my "appartment" is a coverted garage made into a living space and my front door and back door are maybe a hundred feet from each and can viewed from both doors. my other opens straight into the living room so all I really need is one camera to cover the main part and if im paranoid enough one for my bedroom to monitor daylight activity when im not home but mainly one for the living room thats where majority of all my games and what not are and since the space is so small one camera can cover it easily. im not trying to spend more then maybe 200 at best
Animefrk122
Animefrk122
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by Animefrk122 Thu May 27, 2010 2:48 am

S7 Epic wrote:

How can we trust that you don't intend to place it in a public toilet? Or even in my shower? I don't want any competition for www.juliansliveshowercam.com . . .

Yes Epic that is my soul purpose in life is to watch you bathe yourself in the shower... I hid a camera inside the shower head and now have enough "material" to launch my new site:

epicsliveshowercam.com
Animefrk122
Animefrk122
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Epic Thu May 27, 2010 8:53 am

Lol, I actually clicked that.
S7 Epic
S7 Epic
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : S7 Epic DDN

Back to top Go down

Post by Animefrk122 Thu May 27, 2010 3:55 pm

S7 Epic wrote:Lol, I actually clicked that.

HAHA GOT YA!!!
Animefrk122
Animefrk122
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down