Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What new feature do you want to see in Black Ops?

+4
S7 OC
S7 DROOPY
S7 Bullet
S7 Smack
8 posters

Go down

What new feature do you want to see in Black Ops? Empty What new feature do you want to see in Black Ops?

Post by S7 Smack Fri May 21, 2010 3:09 pm

What's up guys I know we all will probably be sucked in to buying COD so I was wondering what new feaures do you want to see this year? Do you just want new Weapons,Killstreaks, and Perks or would you like to see other things like, tweaking the gameplay a bit or new game modes, Vehicles, anything you can think of that'll make it more innovative. I say post up your Ideas and we can discuss them here till the game comes out. It should be fun I would really like to see what everyone thinks so don't be shy post up no idea is stupid remember that when posting or replying everyone has a valid point for their Idea, some just may or may not work as well as other and that fine it's not what everyone else wants to see it's what you think will be in the game and what you want to see in the game.
S7 Smack
S7 Smack

GamerTag : S7 Smack

http://www.s7clan.com

Back to top Go down

What new feature do you want to see in Black Ops? Empty Re: What new feature do you want to see in Black Ops?

Post by S7 Bullet Fri May 21, 2010 4:06 pm

being able to play in a kill cam free room in all game modes not just hardcore mode. vehicles would be cool but it depends on how the game comes out and utilizes them. New perks would be sweet, better weapons, all that. maybe a little Zombie mode or something What new feature do you want to see in Black Ops? Icon_biggrin . hoping they can bring in some snow levels too for multi-player.
S7 Bullet
S7 Bullet
Sergeant
Sergeant

GamerTag : S7 Bullet

Back to top Go down

What new feature do you want to see in Black Ops? Empty Re: What new feature do you want to see in Black Ops?

Post by S7 DROOPY Fri May 21, 2010 4:06 pm

killstreak- Naplam,
mortors,
chemical drop from airplane that would kill people on that part of map and remain toxic for 30 sec.
dogs,
new equipment = mines, trip wires (duke nukem style) four round rpg(commando style) explosive tip arrows (rambo), jeeps with machine gun mounts(halo)

perks last stand with revieve (cod5waw), medic, shades(jfk)

game modes = king of the hill, sabatoge with 3 targets.
last man standing=teamdeath match with 3 deaths elminates player

just a few ideas
S7 DROOPY
S7 DROOPY
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : S7 DROOPY

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 OC Fri May 21, 2010 4:17 pm

Maybe a bit more flexibilty with perks such has bling to you perks example use two perks from one category. Even more weapons and customization. New game modes. Bring back the dogs! I think they created such a great distraction. They need to add something like Zombies as a third part to the game.

S7 OC
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 OC

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Coolhand Fri May 21, 2010 4:57 pm

Punji stick traps
&
Lattoral boats with MGs and Flame Throwers
&
Rainbow defoliants like Agent Orange
&
Napalm
S7 Coolhand
S7 Coolhand

GamerTag : S7 Coolhand

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Bullet Fri May 21, 2010 7:27 pm

S7 Coolhand wrote:Punji stick traps
&
&
&
Napalm

Angent orange is bug spray, it will cause a slow death and you would have to play forever before someone dies. Something that won't happen in game lol.
S7 Bullet
S7 Bullet
Sergeant
Sergeant

GamerTag : S7 Bullet

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Smack Fri May 21, 2010 7:35 pm

Lol Good Ideas keep them coming guys.
S7 Smack
S7 Smack

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Zalacious Sat May 22, 2010 12:11 am

MOAB instead of a nuke
S7 Zalacious
S7 Zalacious
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : Zalacious

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 SecurityGuy Sat May 22, 2010 8:41 am

I would like to see more of a customizable character like in Rainbow Six. I really think Halo and COD have been missing the boat on this. I love the perks and custom loadouts from MOD2 but hate that I have to be some generic soldier. I want to pick the clothes, gender, color, and gear.
S7 SecurityGuy
S7 SecurityGuy
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : S7 SecurityGuy

http://www. GuardogSecurity.com

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Smack Sat May 22, 2010 3:12 pm

Yeah almost all games should have this feature by now even the custom Xbox camera vision pic by now so you can put your mug in the game as well IMO.
S7 Smack
S7 Smack

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Coolhand Mon May 24, 2010 11:24 am

S7 Bullet wrote:
S7 Coolhand wrote:Punji stick traps
&
&
&
Napalm

Angent orange is bug spray, it will cause a slow death and you would have to play forever before someone dies. Something that won't happen in game lol.
Actually Agent Orange is an herbicidal defolient, meaning it is designed to kill plants and knock the leaves off of trees, making it easier for airborne combatants to see the targets on the ground. It has a side affect of being lethal to most animals including humans, and yes, bugs. The way I would incorporate this in is to have an AO airstrike hit a certain area, contaminating it for a time. If you run through it or are hit by it you would have decreased movement speed, blurry vision, etc that worsens until you die and respawn. And of course the leaves fall off the trees so chopper gunners would r@pe more effectively.

Punji stick traps would work in an interesting way too. They wouldn't kill you immediately, just immobilize you and cause others to try and rescue you, leaving them exposed as well. They would have to bring back the old revive your ally thing from CoD:WaW to make this effective, or maybe introduce a medic class.
S7 Coolhand
S7 Coolhand

GamerTag : S7 Coolhand

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Smack Mon May 24, 2010 3:42 pm

I alway liked classes instead of having a one man wrecking crew lol, I remember when COD 3 which was made by treyarch having classes me Diehard and cass would own we would roll with and Medic, Support, and assualt class and pwn kids ahh good time on that game even though not to many people liked it in the clan at that time.
S7 Smack
S7 Smack

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Epic Mon May 24, 2010 5:41 pm

I want it to be counter strike.
S7 Epic
S7 Epic
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : S7 Epic DDN

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down