Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rocket League Doubles Tournament, Anyone Interested?

+3
Atrum
S7 KnightOwl
S7 Hellogiraffe
7 posters

Go down

Rocket League Doubles Tournament, Anyone Interested? Empty Rocket League Doubles Tournament, Anyone Interested?

Post by S7 Hellogiraffe Mon Apr 11, 2016 8:02 pm

Would anyone want to do a Doubles tournament in RL? I don't think I've played with anyone from S7 except like one game with Atrum and I would love to see some more participation in the game.
S7 Hellogiraffe
S7 Hellogiraffe
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : Hellogiraffe

https://sacredseven.forumotion.net/forum

Back to top Go down

Rocket League Doubles Tournament, Anyone Interested? Empty Re: Rocket League Doubles Tournament, Anyone Interested?

Post by S7 KnightOwl Mon Apr 11, 2016 8:15 pm

When you thinkin?
S7 KnightOwl
S7 KnightOwl
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Game Command : Cod Ghost GC, Black ops 2
GamerTag : S7 KnightOwl

Back to top Go down

Rocket League Doubles Tournament, Anyone Interested? Empty Re: Rocket League Doubles Tournament, Anyone Interested?

Post by S7 Hellogiraffe Mon Apr 11, 2016 10:21 pm

Whatever works for everyone, just trying to gauge the interest at the moment and then we can decide from there.
S7 Hellogiraffe
S7 Hellogiraffe
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrum Tue Apr 12, 2016 12:09 am

Sounds like a blast to me. I'll schedule out time whenever we have it.
Atrum
Atrum
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : AtrumX

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 COOP Tue Apr 12, 2016 9:59 am

Me and CivilWarrior play that game quite a bit. I've never seen you on it, or i'm not sure if we are friends Shocked anyways, i know i'm in!
S7 COOP
S7 COOP
Captain
Captain

GamerTag : S7 COOP

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Hellogiraffe Wed Apr 13, 2016 5:51 pm

Well if we can get 3 more in addition to me, Atrum, KnightOwl, Coop, and CivilWarrior, then we do a pool play opening round (each team plays each other once) with the top two teams advancing to the finals. Otherwise this won't be much of a tournament haha. I want to avoid solo play at all costs, those games are way too punishing for offensive players and are only geared toward counter-attacking.
S7 Hellogiraffe
S7 Hellogiraffe
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 OC Wed Apr 13, 2016 10:42 pm

I'm down to give it a shot

S7 OC
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 OC

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 COOP Thu Apr 14, 2016 1:08 pm

Might hit up glock, he has it and the night we played he seemed to like it. So that just leaves one more after OC and glock confirm
S7 COOP
S7 COOP
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Interseptor Thu Apr 14, 2016 1:09 pm

Shame the cross-console play is not up and running or some of the PS4 guys could join you.
S7 Interseptor
S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

GamerTag : PSN: Interseptor_

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 COOP Thu Apr 14, 2016 1:12 pm

S7 Interseptor wrote:Shame the cross-console play is not up and running or some of the PS4 guys could join you.

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/rocket-league-dev-on-xbox-oneps4-cross-play-weve-g/1100-6435864/
At least we picked a game that's thinking about the Cross-Platform option. Once the politics of the situation are figured out, they already have the tech part ready to go!
S7 COOP
S7 COOP
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Hellogiraffe Fri Apr 15, 2016 11:00 am

Psyonix have already stated that they have "figured out" cross-play between Xbone and PS4, plus a few days ago MS said "We're ready" and further stated that Rocket League will be the first game capable of cross-play. It's not far away!
S7 Hellogiraffe
S7 Hellogiraffe
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadSockPuppet Fri Apr 15, 2016 12:11 pm

S7 Hellogiraffe wrote:Psyonix have already stated that they have "figured out" cross-play between Xbone and PS4, plus a few days ago MS said "We're ready" and further stated that Rocket League will be the first game capable of cross-play. It's not far away!

This will definitely be a good time once they get the cross platform up and rolling.
DeadSockPuppet
DeadSockPuppet
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Game Command : GOW3 XO, MW3 W2
GamerTag : S7 SockPuppet / DeadSockPuppet

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrum Fri Apr 15, 2016 12:51 pm

DeadSockPuppet wrote:
S7 Hellogiraffe wrote:Psyonix have already stated that they have "figured out" cross-play between Xbone and PS4, plus a few days ago MS said "We're ready" and further stated that Rocket League will be the first game capable of cross-play. It's not far away!

This will definitely be a good time once they get the cross platform up and rolling.

Yeah, especially if there's a way to voice chat. I would play the hell out of a game that got us all back in a lobby.
Atrum
Atrum
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : AtrumX

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down