Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Division Beta – PC vs. PS4 vs. Xbox One Graphics Comparison

Go down

The Division Beta – PC vs. PS4 vs. Xbox One Graphics Comparison Empty The Division Beta – PC vs. PS4 vs. Xbox One Graphics Comparison

Post by S7 Sticky Wed Mar 02, 2016 11:16 am

if your like me and cant pick  which  system to pick this up for this video helps  in the end still  finding it hard to pick my xb1 over my pc  as the pc will always look  better and it should for the price difference  between the two  really in the end  they all look  nice just need to see how many people are going to get it on xb1   if its a good amount ill  buy it on xbox as of right now i am buying it on pc   since Skandelous  Glock  Nate and myself already  play alot of diablo on  the pc  and have all  said the same thing  for now pc  unless xb1  gets a good amount of people playing it then ill be buying both lol

S7 Sticky
S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 Sticky

Back to top Go down

The Division Beta – PC vs. PS4 vs. Xbox One Graphics Comparison Empty Re: The Division Beta – PC vs. PS4 vs. Xbox One Graphics Comparison

Post by S7 Sticky Wed Mar 02, 2016 10:01 pm

update

skandelous glock nate and myself have talked it over we will be picking it up on xbox one now

so yall need to get it
S7 Sticky
S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 Sticky

Back to top Go down