Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Game Mode Available- NIGHTMARES

2 posters

Go down

New Game Mode Available- NIGHTMARES Empty New Game Mode Available- NIGHTMARES

Post by S7 COOP Wed Dec 16, 2015 12:42 pm

Logged on to finish up my videos today and noticed under multiplayer and zombies there was a mode called Nightmares.

I played for a couple hours. It seems like a Story Mode for Zombies. Pretty neat.
I'm not sure what the reward is for playing (calling cards, etc.) Zombies are super easy to kill in this mode. The box doesn't cost money so you can pick whatever weapon whenever you want. If you die, you just respawn at you last checkpoint. Has a nifty story to it, but honestly i'd say if you want to kill zombies go for regular zombies lol
S7 COOP
S7 COOP
Captain
Captain

GamerTag : S7 COOP

Back to top Go down

New Game Mode Available- NIGHTMARES Empty Re: New Game Mode Available- NIGHTMARES

Post by S7 K1ll3rKlown Thu Dec 17, 2015 10:45 am

Wasn't that already there?
I'm not into zombies so I could be completely mistaken.
S7 K1ll3rKlown
S7 K1ll3rKlown
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : S7 K1ll3rKlown

Back to top Go down

New Game Mode Available- NIGHTMARES Empty Re: New Game Mode Available- NIGHTMARES

Post by S7 COOP Thu Dec 17, 2015 11:14 am

To play the Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Nightmares mode on Xbox One, PS4 or PC you needed to beat the campaign. After the new update arrived in December the Nightmares mode is now available for all users to play without completing any other part of the game.
S7 COOP
S7 COOP
Captain
Captain

GamerTag : S7 COOP

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down