Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who's going to win the CFB National Championship tonight?

+4
S7 Interseptor
Atrum
OneBadHuskerFan
S7 Coolhand
8 posters

:: General :: Sports

Go down

Who will win?

Who's going to win the CFB National Championship tonight? I_vote_lcap71%Who's going to win the CFB National Championship tonight? I_vote_rcap 71% 
[ 10 ]
Who's going to win the CFB National Championship tonight? I_vote_lcap7%Who's going to win the CFB National Championship tonight? I_vote_rcap 7% 
[ 1 ]
Who's going to win the CFB National Championship tonight? I_vote_lcap21%Who's going to win the CFB National Championship tonight? I_vote_rcap 21% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 14

Poll closed

Who's going to win the CFB National Championship tonight? Empty Who's going to win the CFB National Championship tonight?

Post by S7 Coolhand Mon Jan 12, 2015 4:12 pm

Oregon is favored by the bookies by about 7.
S7 Coolhand
S7 Coolhand

GamerTag : S7 Coolhand

Back to top Go down

Who's going to win the CFB National Championship tonight? Empty Re: Who's going to win the CFB National Championship tonight?

Post by OneBadHuskerFan Mon Jan 12, 2015 5:17 pm

I think Oregon rolls to be honest.  Just too much speed.  If I had a gun to my head and I had to place a bet I'd say Oregon covers the spread.
OneBadHuskerFan
OneBadHuskerFan
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : OneBadHuskerFan

Back to top Go down

Who's going to win the CFB National Championship tonight? Empty Re: Who's going to win the CFB National Championship tonight?

Post by Atrum Mon Jan 12, 2015 5:59 pm

Oregon - Because wtf is a Buckeye and why is that a mascot? (Aside; I don't care what it is or why it is)
Atrum
Atrum
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : AtrumX

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Interseptor Mon Jan 12, 2015 6:06 pm

AtrumX wrote:Oregon - Because wtf is a Buckeye and why is that a mascot? (Aside; I don't care what it is or why it is)
LOL!  I am pulling for then for just that reason!  So there!  GO BUCKEYES! (whatever the hell you are!?)
S7 Interseptor
S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

GamerTag : PSN: Interseptor_

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 OC Mon Jan 12, 2015 6:23 pm

Oregon, Mariota

S7 OC
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 OC

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Interseptor Mon Jan 12, 2015 6:37 pm

S7 OC wrote:Oregon, Mariota
Solid argument right there.  I think Oregon has the edge honestly but I am actually pulling for Ohio.  I think Meyer is a good coach and hard to bet against.
S7 Interseptor
S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 SecurityGuy Mon Jan 12, 2015 8:25 pm

I think Urban Cryar is a POS.  Look at all those Fla teams that he had.  Bunch of thugs and he offered no guidance to.  I think he is a good football coach with less than zero morals, but that might just be the Georgia Bulldog in me....
S7 SecurityGuy
S7 SecurityGuy
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : S7 SecurityGuy

http://www. GuardogSecurity.com

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadSockPuppet Mon Jan 12, 2015 9:53 pm

I'd love to see Big 10 take the first title in the new system but I think Oregon is going to be too much for them.
DeadSockPuppet
DeadSockPuppet
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Game Command : GOW3 XO, MW3 W2
GamerTag : S7 SockPuppet / DeadSockPuppet

Back to top Go down

Post by OneBadHuskerFan Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:04 am

Aaaaand, that's why I don't bet on football games, lol.  Glad to see the championship come to the Big 10 though!
OneBadHuskerFan
OneBadHuskerFan
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : OneBadHuskerFan

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 OC Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:12 am

Ya you can't give up 245 yards rushing and win. Man I didn't realize how athletic and big Ohio st is. Their running back and quarterback are built  like linebackers.

S7 OC
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 OC

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Interseptor Tue Jan 13, 2015 10:05 am

WOW! So I was the only one to call it? Awesome.
S7 Interseptor
S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 K1ll3rKlown Tue Jan 13, 2015 10:52 am

I didn't see Ohio winning this. But they were the better team last night.
GG though either way. Now we just need to get the NFL playoffs out of the way....

As of now its only 35 days, 13 hrs., 48 mins. and 30 seconds until MLB Spring training so I'm not too concerned either way.
S7 K1ll3rKlown
S7 K1ll3rKlown
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : S7 K1ll3rKlown

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadSockPuppet Tue Jan 13, 2015 7:56 pm

Yeah, and if I remember right that's they're 3rd string QB.
DeadSockPuppet
DeadSockPuppet
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Game Command : GOW3 XO, MW3 W2
GamerTag : S7 SockPuppet / DeadSockPuppet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down