Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

D3 100% BONUS GOLD FIND AND EXP – HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

4 posters

Go down

D3 100% BONUS GOLD FIND AND EXP – HAPPY HALLOWEEN! Empty D3 100% BONUS GOLD FIND AND EXP – HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Post by S7 Sticky Thu Oct 30, 2014 5:32 pm

Somewhere between the High Heavens and the Pandemonium Fortress linger spirits who hunger for the company of wandering nephalem. . . .
This weekend, we invite you to take part in a celebration honoring these ancient ghosts of the fallen. All mortals who log in to Diablo III this weekend on any platform will receive a +100% bonus to Gold Find and EXP! As with previous buffs, the bonuses provided will stack multiplicatively with existing in-game bonuses, including those provided by items, shrines, Pools of Reflection, and Paragon points.
This bonus Gold Find and Experience period begins in the Americas region on Friday, October 31 at 12:00 a.m. PDT and ends on Monday, November 3 at 11:59 p.m. PST.
Have a ghoulishly good time, heroes. If perchance you fall victim to the things that go bump in the night, be not afraid . . . you'll have plenty of company on the other side.
S7 Sticky
S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 Sticky

Back to top Go down

D3 100% BONUS GOLD FIND AND EXP – HAPPY HALLOWEEN! Empty Re: D3 100% BONUS GOLD FIND AND EXP – HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Post by DeadSockPuppet Thu Oct 30, 2014 8:03 pm

Hmm, wonder if it's worth busting out the 360 and D3 this weekend.
DeadSockPuppet
DeadSockPuppet
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Game Command : GOW3 XO, MW3 W2
GamerTag : S7 SockPuppet / DeadSockPuppet

Back to top Go down

D3 100% BONUS GOLD FIND AND EXP – HAPPY HALLOWEEN! Empty Re: D3 100% BONUS GOLD FIND AND EXP – HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Post by OneBadHuskerFan Thu Oct 30, 2014 8:07 pm

Will definitely play some D3 this weekend.  Still haven't played since Destiny came out but I need a little break from it at this point I think.

Anything in particular I should know about 2.1 or should I just jump in and figure it out?
OneBadHuskerFan
OneBadHuskerFan
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : OneBadHuskerFan

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Sticky Thu Oct 30, 2014 8:41 pm

the new patch 2.1  give alot more  stuff to do  so  now is a great time to play

myslef i have been playing alot as  for this month i  play  at odd hours
S7 Sticky
S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Back to top Go down

Post by OneBadHuskerFan Thu Oct 30, 2014 10:29 pm

I played a little bit but I think I'm too tired to really grasp what the legendary gems and stuff are about...and how to rank them up.  Do they always start at rank 0 when you get one?  I got a "Bane of the Powerful" and "Bane of the Trapped".

Upgraded the Bane of the Powerful twice 3 times at the lady that pops up at the end of the Greater Rift so it's rank 6.  Do I have to rank it up 25 times to get use out of the 2nd part of the gem?  

Also, say I'm trying to upgrade the gem and end up only having a 50% chance to upgrade it...will I completely lose the gem if it fails?  Or will I just not get the upgrade?

I hit level 28 on my 2nd trial but failed miserably when I ran that rift.

Seems pretty cool, I'm just too tired to completely understand what I'm doing, lol.
OneBadHuskerFan
OneBadHuskerFan
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Sticky Thu Oct 30, 2014 10:37 pm

OneBadHuskerFan wrote:I played a little bit but I think I'm too tired to really grasp what the legendary gems and stuff are about...and how to rank them up.  Do they always start at rank 0 when you get one?  I got a "Bane of the Powerful" and "Bane of the Trapped".

Upgraded the Bane of the Powerful twice 3 times at the lady that pops up at the end of the Greater Rift so it's rank 6.  Do I have to rank it up 25 times to get use out of the 2nd part of the gem?  

Also, say I'm trying to upgrade the gem and end up only having a 50% chance to upgrade it...will I completely lose the gem if it fails?  Or will I just not get the upgrade?

Seems pretty cool, I'm just too tired to completely understand what I'm doing, lol.

yes you have to rank the gems up to rank 25 to unlock the 2nd part of the gem
No you wont lose the gem if it fails you just wont rank it up ...  the higher level of greater rift you finish the higher the chance the  upgrade wont fail

ya it is alot of  new stuff and alot of fun  but  alot funner with a group
S7 Sticky
S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Back to top Go down

Post by OneBadHuskerFan Thu Oct 30, 2014 10:47 pm

S7 Sticky wrote:
OneBadHuskerFan wrote:I played a little bit but I think I'm too tired to really grasp what the legendary gems and stuff are about...and how to rank them up.  Do they always start at rank 0 when you get one?  I got a "Bane of the Powerful" and "Bane of the Trapped".

yes you have to rank the gems up to rank 25 to unlock the 2nd part of the gem
No you wont lose the gem if it fails you just wont rank it up ...  the higher level of greater rift you finish the higher the chance the  upgrade wont fail

ya it is alot of  new stuff and alot of fun  but  alot funner with a group

Awesome, thx as usual.

Just playing for an hour or so has reinvigorated me regarding D3.  We should definitely get a group rolling this weekend if possible.
OneBadHuskerFan
OneBadHuskerFan
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 mrmiller Fri Oct 31, 2014 7:49 am

I'd be down. Late night of course this week.

~mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : mrmiller

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Sticky Fri Oct 31, 2014 11:42 am

i think i need more paragon levels ?   i am loving this 100% xp boost  becouse past600  they go sloooooow as f#ck   but now on top of greater rifts they are going fast

D3 100% BONUS GOLD FIND AND EXP – HAPPY HALLOWEEN! Photo_zps9584fd27
S7 Sticky
S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Back to top Go down

Post by OneBadHuskerFan Fri Oct 31, 2014 5:47 pm

@Sticky - Your D3 addiction knows no bounds!

@Miller - I'll be playing tonight so hit me up if I'm on when you get on if you want to run some.
OneBadHuskerFan
OneBadHuskerFan
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Sticky Sat Nov 01, 2014 3:34 am

been cracking out on it for what 3 years now XD

its a great solo  game and a bigger plus when friends are on
S7 Sticky
S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 mrmiller Sat Nov 01, 2014 12:17 pm

I crashed out early last night. Bright side is I should be rested to stay up late tonight.

~mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : mrmiller

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Sticky Sat Nov 01, 2014 2:57 pm

i wont be home till 3est am   for me   but on the plus side this is my last weekend i work  just in time for some cod
S7 Sticky
S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Sticky Sat Nov 01, 2014 4:00 pm

well worked got cancelled for tonight so ill be on XD
S7 Sticky
S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Sticky Sat Nov 01, 2014 11:23 pm

had a great  time tonight with 

tico glock and husker's    ill be on later tonight as well if any one is down to do some  greater rifts
S7 Sticky
S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down