Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

D3 PS3 Pre order bonus

2 posters

Go down

D3 PS3 Pre order bonus Empty D3 PS3 Pre order bonus

Post by S7 Sticky Mon Apr 29, 2013 2:56 pm

im sure with the new xbox they will also have d3 as normally if it was an exclusive they would say only on ps4 blah blah like normal

i have the pc collectors edition so i got the angle wings which dont do anything other then look and with this being a helmet there is a big down side to that .... what if the helmet is crap lol use it for like 20 lvls mybe then never again

As foretold in ancient Horadric texts, Diablo® III is coming soon to the PS3™. The launch date still has yet to be announced, but you can prepare for it now AND receive this exclusive Infernal Helm in-game item in the process, simply by preordering Diablo III at your local retailer.
Wearable at level 1, the Infernal Helm confers a +EXP bonus to help you whip your new PlayStation® characters into tip-top shape. Plus, it looks sweet as hell (pun intended) on all five mortal heroes of Sanctuary—Witch Doctor, Barbarian, Demon Hunter, Wizard, and Monk. Keep in mind that the redeemable key for the Infernal Helm, which you will find in your preordered copy of Diablo III on launch day, will apply to all of your PS3™ characters, but will not transfer to any PC characters.
We'll be announcing a launch date for Diablo III on the PS3™ as it gets closer. In the meantime, get your preorder lined up, and begin preparing your living room for the imminent arrival of your three closest demon-slaying friends.

and i like how this is worded
will apply to all of your PS3™ characters, but will not transfer to any PC characters.
make me hopeful that i can mybe bring my pc character over to console or some cross platform play
S7 Sticky
S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 Sticky

Back to top Go down

D3 PS3 Pre order bonus Empty Re: D3 PS3 Pre order bonus

Post by Atrum Mon Apr 29, 2013 3:07 pm

S7 Sticky wrote:

will apply to all of your PS3™️ characters, but will not transfer to any PC characters.
make me hopeful that i can mybe bring my pc character over to console or some cross platform play

Why does a quote explicitly detailing non cross-platform features make you hopeful it will be cross-platform? drunken
Atrum
Atrum
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : AtrumX

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Sticky Mon Apr 29, 2013 3:09 pm

AtrumX wrote:
S7 Sticky wrote:

will apply to all of your PS3™️ characters, but will not transfer to any PC characters.

Why does a quote explicitly detailing non cross-platform features make you hopeful it will be cross-platform? drunken

the fact that they have to add that in there as it stands right now psn and xbox live accounts are not linked to a battle.net account.
so my thought would be ya i could bring a pc character over to play HOWEVER i would not be able to wear the helmet as its only made for ps3 characters ...... i know its a far reach but you never know
S7 Sticky
S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 Sticky

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrum Mon Apr 29, 2013 3:23 pm

I don't think it's possible to infer anything from that other than items will not crossover between platforms. We can dream though! xD
Atrum
Atrum
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : AtrumX

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down