Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Xbox One Preview Program: Introducing My Stats‏

2 posters

Go down

Xbox One Preview Program: Introducing My Stats‏ Empty Xbox One Preview Program: Introducing My Stats‏

Post by S7 Sticky Thu Oct 16, 2014 11:00 pm

kind  of pointless but a cool plus to people (like myslef)  who  really do the poles and reviews on the preview program 
 side note if you would like in people already in the preview can  submit a request to have you invted so if you want in let me know

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Xbox One Preview Program: Introducing My Stats‏ ImageProxy.mvc?bicild=&canary=OBlD2i5HhNlwUp1lv04jj5rteq6z0b69aeNgwiQWzkM%3d0&url=http%3a%2f%2fimage.engage.xbox.com%2flib%2ffe5f15707362017c7c10%2fm%2f1%2f14629-spacer
Xbox One Preview Program: Introducing My Stats‏ ImageProxy.mvc?bicild=&canary=OBlD2i5HhNlwUp1lv04jj5rteq6z0b69aeNgwiQWzkM%3d0&url=http%3a%2f%2fimage.engage.xbox.com%2flib%2ffe5f15707362017c7c10%2fm%2f1%2f14629-spacer

Good news – now you’ll earn Preview points for providing feedback in the Preview program, including points for completing quests, surveys, quick polls, and rating updates. And you can check your progress on the new My stats page in the Preview Dashboard app. 

In My stats, you’ll see your rewards info, including your level, how many points you have earned since joining the program, and how long you’ve been in the Preview. As you earn more points, you’ll level up, and unlock new Preview pics. There’s also a leaderboard where you can see how you stack up against your friends in the Preview program (or other program members). And we’ll have some special bonus point opportunities in My stats later, so be sure to check back. 

To learn more about earning points, go to the Help page in the Preview Dashboard. And while you’re racking up the points and unlocking levels, know that you’re not just adding to your total – you’re playing a part in making Xbox One the best place to play.
S7 Sticky
S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 Sticky

Back to top Go down

Xbox One Preview Program: Introducing My Stats‏ Empty Re: Xbox One Preview Program: Introducing My Stats‏

Post by DerangeMaverick Fri Oct 17, 2014 7:03 pm

I'll want in once I have my box
DerangeMaverick
DerangeMaverick
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : DerangeMaverick

Back to top Go down

Xbox One Preview Program: Introducing My Stats‏ Empty Re: Xbox One Preview Program: Introducing My Stats‏

Post by S7 Sticky Sun Oct 19, 2014 1:48 pm

DerangeMaverick wrote:I'll want in once I have my box

ill shoot you and invt  just let me know when and normally  the review  will take  like a month  then you will be in
S7 Sticky
S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Sticky Fri Oct 24, 2014 12:40 pm

love the preview for next month  alot of cool things

but my fav is being able to finally add wallpapers to the back of the dashboard   i loaded up a diablo 3 pic i use as a wallpaper for my pc  and now its on the dashboard looks freakin\' epic
S7 Sticky
S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down