Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hotfix 14th October (Vex, AR nerf, Scout Rifle buff among others)

Go down

Hotfix 14th October (Vex, AR nerf, Scout Rifle buff among others) Empty Hotfix 14th October (Vex, AR nerf, Scout Rifle buff among others)

Post by OneBadHuskerFan Mon Oct 13, 2014 9:18 pm

In addition to the Templar changes here's the rest of the hotfix that will be happening tomorrow.  Yay Scout Rifle boost!

Hotfix
OneBadHuskerFan
OneBadHuskerFan
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : OneBadHuskerFan

Back to top Go down

Hotfix 14th October (Vex, AR nerf, Scout Rifle buff among others) Empty Re: Hotfix 14th October (Vex, AR nerf, Scout Rifle buff among others)

Post by OneBadHuskerFan Mon Oct 13, 2014 9:38 pm

This just made the hard raid infinitely harder.  I don't think I'll even try until I get to 30.  And even then I'm not sure as there won't really even be a point.  The Vex Mythoclast was the prize possession to get from hard mode but it's getting nerfed to hell and back.  Only other reason to do the hard mode was to get the helmet but you can get an exotic and still hit 30.

Pocket Infinity is getting quite the nerf as well by taking away the battery ability and replacing it with just a faster reload time.

Other than doing the normal raid with my 2 characters along with the weeklies I'm not sure there's much reason to play much at this point.  Which is fine, I've put a TON of time into this game.
OneBadHuskerFan
OneBadHuskerFan
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : OneBadHuskerFan

Back to top Go down