Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please post in the new roster/schedule thread and then give me feedback here!

3 posters

Go down

Please post in the new roster/schedule thread and then give me feedback here! Empty Please post in the new roster/schedule thread and then give me feedback here!

Post by S7 Hellogiraffe Wed Oct 08, 2014 4:18 pm

I just made a Google Docs spreadsheet to hopefully get the raids organized for everyone. Please fill it out or post the needed info in the thread. 

Once done, give me some feedback! I really want to get things organized so everyone can have a chance at the vault of glass but I'm going to need your help. Any info I should add to the spreadsheet? Anything I need to remove? Any better ideas on how to get things organized? Please post it here.

I was thinking of creating a Doodle poll every month or even every week. If you don't know what it is, they are basically a scheduling poll on doodle.com that requires no sign-up and will organized everything so we can see exactly who is available when and what times are best for raids. I used them a bunch at school to set up meetings, presentations, etc. and they are very easy to use. Do you guys have a fairly consistent monthly schedule or should we try weekly polls? I'm just scared that weekly might be overkill and won't have enough participation, but if people do jump on the idea I know it could work out great to set up teams. Let me know!
S7 Hellogiraffe
S7 Hellogiraffe
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : Hellogiraffe

https://sacredseven.forumotion.net/forum

Back to top Go down

Please post in the new roster/schedule thread and then give me feedback here! Empty Re: Please post in the new roster/schedule thread and then give me feedback here!

Post by OneBadHuskerFan Wed Oct 08, 2014 4:23 pm

Personally, and I don't know if it's a good idea or not, is that we have specific teams set up (if possible) to do certain times/nights and have people know their roles w/in the team.  Like last night, I kind of messed up the team when we were on the last boss due to not being one of the ones running the oracle portals (as I am used to doing), but as soon as we switched it worked out great.

I don't know, maybe that's a bit too hard and specific a task to do.  It's also easy for me to say since I'm basically on the exact same schedule day in and day out.
OneBadHuskerFan
OneBadHuskerFan
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : OneBadHuskerFan

Back to top Go down

Please post in the new roster/schedule thread and then give me feedback here! Empty Re: Please post in the new roster/schedule thread and then give me feedback here!

Post by Atrum Wed Oct 08, 2014 4:23 pm

Couldn't we have an ongoing poll that people can go in and change their answers on anytime? That was it wouldn't be overkill, and it could stay up to date
Atrum
Atrum
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : AtrumX

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Hellogiraffe Wed Oct 08, 2014 4:27 pm

Atrum I was thinking the same thing, but do these forums include names in the poll? Sure it would be great to know 8 people get on friday evenings, but we have to know who those 8 people are lol. Plus, we would probably need 28+ options (at least four time slots per day) so it might get messy.

Husker, I agree with set teams but some people will stop showing up and other people will want to join in. Plus we have people like myself who has 2 characters (soon 3) and likes to act as the floater between groups to help out. If we have 20 people involved in the game, that only makes a max of 3 teams with 2 people left out.
S7 Hellogiraffe
S7 Hellogiraffe
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : Hellogiraffe

https://sacredseven.forumotion.net/forum

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down