Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Any chance of a partial raid run tonight?

5 posters

Go down

Any chance of a partial raid run tonight? Empty Any chance of a partial raid run tonight?

Post by OneBadHuskerFan Mon Oct 06, 2014 11:42 am

As I've only completed the gatekeeper guy and Atheon this week I was just wondering if anybody would be up for running just up to that part (or even just any of it) tonight.  

It seems most of you seem to have a little bit later schedule than me so I'm willing to stay up a bit longer than I normally do if need be.  I just feel like I'm wasting chances at getting the gear I need if I don't run raids at all, and I'm not one to really want to resort to external sites to try and get a group together for it.

I'm to the point that other than a few things (Weeklies/Dailies) I'm kind of stuck.
OneBadHuskerFan
OneBadHuskerFan
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : OneBadHuskerFan

Back to top Go down

Any chance of a partial raid run tonight? Empty Re: Any chance of a partial raid run tonight?

Post by S7 Sticky Mon Oct 06, 2014 11:57 am

i should be able to get on tonight  not sure but if i am on  i r down
S7 Sticky
S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 Sticky

Back to top Go down

Any chance of a partial raid run tonight? Empty Re: Any chance of a partial raid run tonight?

Post by S7 Hellogiraffe Mon Oct 06, 2014 1:39 pm

We have a group doing gatekeeper and boss tonight since we somehow didn't finish last night. I'm fine doing both as long as we definitely finish before the weekly reset.
S7 Hellogiraffe
S7 Hellogiraffe
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : Hellogiraffe

https://sacredseven.forumotion.net/forum

Back to top Go down

Post by OneBadHuskerFan Mon Oct 06, 2014 4:29 pm

S7 Hellogiraffe wrote:We have a group doing gatekeeper and boss tonight since we somehow didn't finish last night. I'm fine doing both as long as we definitely finish before the weekly reset.

When are you guys doing all this raiding?  I never see anybody doing the raid.  Wee hours of the morning on weekdays or something?  I'm trying to figure out how I keep missing the constant raiding that's going on.
OneBadHuskerFan
OneBadHuskerFan
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Hellogiraffe Mon Oct 06, 2014 4:31 pm

Well we had to do it last night at 8pm pst because Z and seaver got home late. If possible, I would love to do a full raid earlier than 7pst when Z gets home and then finish the final boss one more time when he pops on.
S7 Hellogiraffe
S7 Hellogiraffe
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by OneBadHuskerFan Mon Oct 06, 2014 4:50 pm

S7 Hellogiraffe wrote:Well we had to do it last night at 8pm pst because Z and seaver got home late. If possible, I would love to do a full raid earlier than 7pst when Z gets home and then finish the final boss one more time when he pops on.

Roger that.  Seems that I'm just an hour or two off of the most common schedule.  I'm at the point where I've kind of burnt out on everything but getting raids done so that's why I was wondering.  A week w/out being able to get the raid done at this point seems like a waste (other than the nightfall and weekly heroic).
OneBadHuskerFan
OneBadHuskerFan
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Hellogiraffe Mon Oct 06, 2014 5:08 pm

Well hop on whenever you can and lets get it done! Smile
S7 Hellogiraffe
S7 Hellogiraffe
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by OneBadHuskerFan Tue Oct 07, 2014 1:11 am

Much fun had tonight with a bunch of raid noobs!   Very Happy

New strategy for the Templar oracles will help shorten things in the long run.  Got a crap load of shards and an Arc shotgun out of it.  Would have preferred Energy since that gives me 63 shards now but I'll use them at some point!

Thanks again to Hellogiraffe for guiding us through!
OneBadHuskerFan
OneBadHuskerFan
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadSockPuppet Tue Oct 07, 2014 8:59 am

I'll take those shards, been really struggling to find any.  Got a bunch of energy but now that I've got a bunch of legendary and an exotic weap those will go pretty fast.
DeadSockPuppet
DeadSockPuppet
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Game Command : GOW3 XO, MW3 W2
GamerTag : S7 SockPuppet / DeadSockPuppet

Back to top Go down

Post by OneBadHuskerFan Tue Oct 07, 2014 9:29 am

S7 SockPuppet wrote:I'll take those shards, been really struggling to find any.  Got a bunch of energy but now that I've got a bunch of legendary and an exotic weap those will go pretty fast.

I would gladly trade a bunch of those shards for Energy at this point.  I can't find energy at all!
OneBadHuskerFan
OneBadHuskerFan
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Hellogiraffe Tue Oct 07, 2014 1:51 pm

Yeah that oracle strat was perfect, either time went by very quickly or we took it down in just a couple minutes. Wasn't there only like 4 rounds of them with the hardest round only having 6? So weird
S7 Hellogiraffe
S7 Hellogiraffe
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrum Tue Oct 07, 2014 4:13 pm

Which strat did you guys end up using?
Atrum
Atrum
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : AtrumX

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Hellogiraffe Tue Oct 07, 2014 4:40 pm

Five people up top, me by myself in the far left corner covering that single hidden oracle. The people up top keep me alive by taking out the minotaurs and snipers.

We did the double gatekeeper strat today and it worked great. One person went into each gate, killed adds, got the gatekeeper down to one-shot, and then both killed at the same time. Also, we did the middle island bubble technique on the final boss and killed him REALLY quick. Servers can lag and people sometimes get hit, but for the most part its a really solid strat.
S7 Hellogiraffe
S7 Hellogiraffe
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrum Tue Oct 07, 2014 6:05 pm

I was curious if you guys had tried jumping onto the islands for the Oracle slaying prior to killing the Templar.
Atrum
Atrum
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : AtrumX

Back to top Go down

Post by OneBadHuskerFan Tue Oct 07, 2014 6:20 pm

AtrumX wrote:I was curious if you guys had tried jumping onto the islands for the Oracle slaying prior to killing the Templar.

That didn't work out very well, lol.  The way we ended up doing it was ridiculously easy.
OneBadHuskerFan
OneBadHuskerFan
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Hellogiraffe Tue Oct 07, 2014 7:14 pm

AtrumX wrote:I was curious if you guys had tried jumping onto the islands for the Oracle slaying prior to killing the Templar.

Yeah it wasn't too good, but the way we did it was perfect. I'll show ya tonight
S7 Hellogiraffe
S7 Hellogiraffe
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down