Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Level 29s (and those very very close): What day for hard VoG?

4 posters

Go down

Level 29s (and those very very close): What day for hard VoG? Empty Level 29s (and those very very close): What day for hard VoG?

Post by S7 Hellogiraffe Sun Oct 05, 2014 2:08 pm

Atrum and I have been wanting to set up a time and day to try this out, but everyone's schedules seem to be conflicting when we go on a day-to-day basis. I know Sticky can't do weekends this month which makes things a bit more difficult. What about everyone else?

Personally, I have a very strange schedule right now with my new job as a research scientist and my availability changes every week. Lots of the work I can do at home, but I will randomly have to go to the lab to check on things and gather data. Usually I can choose one day over the next, though sometimes the experiments require me to be there at a particular time (even at like 3AM lol). As long as we pick a date a few days in advance, I will usually be able to make it.
S7 Hellogiraffe
S7 Hellogiraffe
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : Hellogiraffe

https://sacredseven.forumotion.net/forum

Back to top Go down

Level 29s (and those very very close): What day for hard VoG? Empty Re: Level 29s (and those very very close): What day for hard VoG?

Post by Atrum Sun Oct 05, 2014 5:16 pm

I can do any day of the week after 10pm Pacific (late, I know)
Other days I can generally be on early if we schedule in advance.

The one exception is Thursday, I'm always busy on thursdays.
Atrum
Atrum
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : AtrumX

Back to top Go down

Level 29s (and those very very close): What day for hard VoG? Empty Re: Level 29s (and those very very close): What day for hard VoG?

Post by OneBadHuskerFan Sun Oct 05, 2014 7:23 pm

My schedule is strictly 6-11PM (CST) weekdays.  Pretty much any time all weekend barring random events.
OneBadHuskerFan
OneBadHuskerFan
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : OneBadHuskerFan

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Coolhand Sun Oct 05, 2014 7:44 pm

This week I am only available Monday, Thursday, Friday, and Sunday.
S7 Coolhand
S7 Coolhand

GamerTag : S7 Coolhand

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down