Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

destiny Treasure Cave 2.0 Rocketyard Legendary Farming - Works w/ Patch 1.0.1.5

+2
S7 Interseptor
S7 Sticky
6 posters

Go down

destiny Treasure Cave 2.0 Rocketyard Legendary Farming - Works w/ Patch 1.0.1.5 Empty destiny Treasure Cave 2.0 Rocketyard Legendary Farming - Works w/ Patch 1.0.1.5

Post by S7 Sticky Fri Sep 26, 2014 5:02 pm

lol did not take long at all 
S7 Sticky
S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 Sticky

Back to top Go down

destiny Treasure Cave 2.0 Rocketyard Legendary Farming - Works w/ Patch 1.0.1.5 Empty Re: destiny Treasure Cave 2.0 Rocketyard Legendary Farming - Works w/ Patch 1.0.1.5

Post by S7 Interseptor Fri Sep 26, 2014 5:22 pm

I'm sure it will get shut down and another will continue to pop up again.  Personally, I only farmed about twice.  Did not care for it.  I have plenty to do with dailies/weeklies/bounties/publics etc...  I rarely have any free time by the end of the night to just farm engrams and very little reason to do so.
S7 Interseptor
S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

GamerTag : PSN: Interseptor_

Back to top Go down

destiny Treasure Cave 2.0 Rocketyard Legendary Farming - Works w/ Patch 1.0.1.5 Empty Re: destiny Treasure Cave 2.0 Rocketyard Legendary Farming - Works w/ Patch 1.0.1.5

Post by Atrum Fri Sep 26, 2014 5:35 pm

At this point I don't really have a reason to farm. I need ascendant mats, sure. Still takes ages to get any from that. I'd rather just do strikes/crucible, earn marks, and buy equipment from vendors to break down. Probably takes sliiiightly longer but is 100000x more fun.
Atrum
Atrum
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : AtrumX

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Sticky Fri Sep 26, 2014 5:43 pm

i find myself with ALOT of free time  get all my stuff done early in the  day by the time people come on i normally  replay all the bounties with them and still have nothing to do...

ran the cave right now just to see how it works out and  ya about the same 

and at level 28  there really is no point in farming caves  not like ill find an upgrade there   all it does is level the tard up
S7 Sticky
S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 Sticky

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadSockPuppet Fri Sep 26, 2014 7:33 pm

Helps for lower level scrubs like me that come uses a handful of purples to fill out my char.
DeadSockPuppet
DeadSockPuppet
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Game Command : GOW3 XO, MW3 W2
GamerTag : S7 SockPuppet / DeadSockPuppet

Back to top Go down

Post by OneBadHuskerFan Fri Sep 26, 2014 8:09 pm

Loot cave or not this spot is really good for getting the 200 headshots on fallen when using a scout rifle.  I just wanted to get that last bounty over with and went to this spot.  Didn't take long.
OneBadHuskerFan
OneBadHuskerFan
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : OneBadHuskerFan

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadSockPuppet Fri Sep 26, 2014 8:30 pm

Didn't think about that but you're right. I did it the slow way while completing other missions/bounties. I found a good spot to complete the tri-kill with a super 20 times. There's a courtyard on Venus where Vex and Fallen are fighting. The goblins stay grouped in 3+ groups and the Fallen make getting your super easy. And you can work on the headshots too.
DeadSockPuppet
DeadSockPuppet
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by OneBadHuskerFan Fri Sep 26, 2014 8:39 pm

S7 SockPuppet wrote:Didn't think about that but you're right.  I did it the slow way while completing other missions/bounties.  I found a good spot to complete the tri-kill with a super 20 times.  There's a courtyard on Venus where Vex and Fallen are fighting.  The goblins stay grouped in 3+ groups and the Fallen make getting your super easy.  And you can work on the headshots too.

Yeah, that spot on Venus is great for the 20 super kills!
OneBadHuskerFan
OneBadHuskerFan
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : OneBadHuskerFan

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadSockPuppet Sat Sep 27, 2014 1:40 am

I usually try to have the 200 Fallen headshots too, you can usually get a ton of them while trying for the supers.
DeadSockPuppet
DeadSockPuppet
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 mrmiller Sat Sep 27, 2014 3:54 am

That is the same spot I was running for the bounties. Camping there to shoot the fallen isn't really the best option, as there are really three spawn points close. Just keep running around and you'll be shooting all the time, as there are two hive groups that spawn close to the fallen. Staying in the middle and shooting everything works, plus there are bounties and chests all around that area. d@mn, I hope they don't nerf that zone now.

I was farming the cave every day for about 30 min. I would farm until the public event would drop, and then I would get my coin/ascend material and bounce out. I don't think I ever got anything good out of there anyhow. The only legendary items I ever got from a drop (besides what I have purchased) were not even from my class. I got some stuff from ranking up the cryptarch and in the crucible, but not from in-game drops.

~mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : mrmiller

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down