Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vault of Glass Raid Thread (Dedicated)...Spoilers will be included.

3 posters

Go down

Vault of Glass Raid Thread (Dedicated)...Spoilers will be included. Empty Vault of Glass Raid Thread (Dedicated)...Spoilers will be included.

Post by OneBadHuskerFan Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:52 am

If you don't want to know anything about the raid then this isn't the thread for you.

I thought it would be a good idea to have a dedicated thread on the first Destiny raid (Vault of Glass) so that there's not spoilers all over the place (by me).

With that said, lets start off with opening the front door to the Vault of Glass and what it will take to do so.

Getting the Raid Door Open

OneBadHuskerFan
OneBadHuskerFan
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : OneBadHuskerFan

Back to top Go down

Vault of Glass Raid Thread (Dedicated)...Spoilers will be included. Empty Re: Vault of Glass Raid Thread (Dedicated)...Spoilers will be included.

Post by OneBadHuskerFan Tue Sep 16, 2014 11:45 am

Looks like the main issue with opening the door is taking care of the Praetorians in short order.

They have void (purple) shields so it will be important to have a void weapon of some sort to make quicker work of them (and Voidwalker for my Warlock will probably be preferred here).
OneBadHuskerFan
OneBadHuskerFan
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Vault of Glass Raid Thread (Dedicated)...Spoilers will be included. Empty Re: Vault of Glass Raid Thread (Dedicated)...Spoilers will be included.

Post by OneBadHuskerFan Tue Sep 16, 2014 12:08 pm

Have also learned that you do NOT need to be inside the circles once activated, you just have to keep the enemies off of them (think Control in PvP).
OneBadHuskerFan
OneBadHuskerFan
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Coolhand Tue Sep 16, 2014 12:32 pm

I don't think I'm going to read this thread anymore as I think it will be more fun to try and figure this stuff out - or at least try before I look it up.

I also think it will be helpful to have both subclasses well built for different damage types - about to max the Bladedancer (arc damage) so I will switch back to Gunslinger (solar damage).
S7 Coolhand
S7 Coolhand

GamerTag : S7 Coolhand

Back to top Go down

Post by OneBadHuskerFan Tue Sep 16, 2014 12:43 pm

S7 Coolhand wrote:I don't think I'm going to read this thread anymore as I think it will be more fun to try and figure this stuff out - or at least try before I look it up.

I also think it will be helpful to have both subclasses well built for different damage types - about to max the Bladedancer (arc damage) so I will switch back to Gunslinger (solar damage).

I thought twice about even starting the thread, but in reality, at least for me, I like to at least know the mechanics to a point.  It's one thing to have an idea about the mechanics and it's another to actually put them to use while in the line of fire.
OneBadHuskerFan
OneBadHuskerFan
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrum Tue Sep 16, 2014 3:03 pm

I too like to just run in and see what happens. If we are properly leveled and equipped and wipe multiple times, then maybe it's time to look things up. This thread will definitely be a great resource for when that time comes though.
Atrum
Atrum
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : AtrumX

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down