Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you have Arc weapons you can do the weekly heroic solo

3 posters

Go down

If you have Arc weapons you can do the weekly heroic solo Empty If you have Arc weapons you can do the weekly heroic solo

Post by OneBadHuskerFan Sun Sep 14, 2014 3:06 pm

Saw a post on reddit about people being able to solo the weekly so I gave it a shot since I have an arc fusion rifle and arc rocket launcher.

Made it through, didn't die once.  They obviously severely tone down the difficulty depending on group size.
OneBadHuskerFan
OneBadHuskerFan
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : OneBadHuskerFan

Back to top Go down

If you have Arc weapons you can do the weekly heroic solo Empty Re: If you have Arc weapons you can do the weekly heroic solo

Post by Atrum Sun Sep 14, 2014 4:26 pm

OneBadHuskerFan wrote:Saw a post on reddit about people being able to solo the weekly so I gave it a shot since I have an arc fusion rifle and arc rocket launcher.

Made it through, didn't die once.  They obviously severely tone down the difficulty depending on group size.
We did it with a group of 3. My sniper happened to be Arc damage and I was doing 4500+ damage on the spider tank, close to 3000 on the Servitor.

It was actually faster killing the bosses in the Weekly than in a regular Level 18 story run on the same strike.
Atrum
Atrum
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : AtrumX

Back to top Go down

If you have Arc weapons you can do the weekly heroic solo Empty Re: If you have Arc weapons you can do the weekly heroic solo

Post by S7 Coolhand Mon Sep 15, 2014 10:35 am

Bought green arcs 14 Fusion and 16 MG but that wasn't good enough for solo.  Found an arc 18 green sniper and got a COD friend and Zalacious - went fairly easy popping even the toughest heads with one or two shots - mamed the walker from afar with the sniper - MG was helpful on a few guys and on Sepkis.  Glad to get this before it resets Tuesday.

If anyone needs help getting this before it is gone give me a shout.  I will probably be on for a bit right after work and I may be on late tonight.  Soccer at 9.
S7 Coolhand
S7 Coolhand

GamerTag : S7 Coolhand

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down