Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Friday night daily heroic strike?

+3
Air7Cav
S7 OC
OneBadHuskerFan
7 posters

Go down

Friday night daily heroic strike? Empty Friday night daily heroic strike?

Post by OneBadHuskerFan Thu Sep 11, 2014 10:58 pm

Anybody up for getting a team together tomorrow night (Friday) to run the daily heroic strike?  I saw everybody was doing other things at the time I wanted to try but I guess there's no matchmaking for the dailies and I sure as hell wasn't going to try it solo so wondering if anybody wants to get together and at least get the daily taken care of.  

Anyways, I plan on being on around 6:30 and would be fun to get some strikes going (even if not heroic) as it seems more people are getting to that 18-20 level now.
OneBadHuskerFan
OneBadHuskerFan
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : OneBadHuskerFan

Back to top Go down

Friday night daily heroic strike? Empty Re: Friday night daily heroic strike?

Post by S7 OC Thu Sep 11, 2014 11:35 pm

Sounds like it would be fun. I'm only a level 13 but I'll try and put in some time tomorrow afternoon. I should be on around 8:30 est

S7 OC
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 OC

Back to top Go down

Post by Air7Cav Fri Sep 12, 2014 12:46 am

I'm game. Always looking for new and interesting ways to die. Smile I should be on about that same time.
Air7Cav
Air7Cav
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : Air7Cav

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Interseptor Fri Sep 12, 2014 10:15 am

Not sure if you guys have the same challenges as we do but we have a "Weekly Heroic Strike" going right now.  Listed as lvl 22 and it's the original Strike on Old Russia.  If this is the same Strike you are talking about... D@MN!  Tried it last night with Apex, Kenny and myself.  Lvl 20, 22 and 23 respectively.  Tried for about an hour to an hour and a half, no luck.  Not saying we couldn't have done it but we sort of hit a wall and got burnt out.  Apex's lvl 20 was really under powered for the end boss/mob too.  He just could do enough damage.

Best advice?  Make sure you are at least lvl 22 to even attempt it and make sure you have some good gear.  I have been doing lvl 22 and even 24 stuff no problem.  This was a whole new experience.  Gear up and go get em!

NOTE: If this is not the Strike you are talking about, disregard. lol
S7 Interseptor
S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

GamerTag : PSN: Interseptor_

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Sticky Fri Sep 12, 2014 10:18 am

its not a hard strike at all  already got mine done but willing to help any one out if they need 1 more  invt
S7 Sticky
S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 Sticky

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Interseptor Fri Sep 12, 2014 10:24 am

S7 Sticky wrote:its not a hard strike at all  already got mine done but willing to help any one out if they need 1 more  invt

Nice Sticky.  Which one did you do?  What did you roll with and what lvl's?
S7 Interseptor
S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

GamerTag : PSN: Interseptor_

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Coolhand Fri Sep 12, 2014 10:38 am

I can play for a bit after work but won't be on late this evening.  I'd love to do it but not sure real life will allow it until Saturday afternoon or Sunday.
S7 Coolhand
S7 Coolhand

GamerTag : S7 Coolhand

Back to top Go down

Post by OneBadHuskerFan Fri Sep 12, 2014 10:46 am

S7 Interseptor wrote:Not sure if you guys have the same challenges as we do but we have a "Weekly Heroic Strike" going right now.  Listed as lvl 22 and it's the original Strike on Old Russia.  If this is the same Strike you are talking about... D@MN!  Tried it last night with Apex, Kenny and myself.  Lvl 20, 22 and 23 respectively.  Tried for about an hour to an hour and a half, no luck.  Not saying we couldn't have done it but we sort of hit a wall and got burnt out.  Apex's lvl 20 was really under powered for the end boss/mob too.  He just could do enough damage.

Best advice?  Make sure you are at least lvl 22 to even attempt it and make sure you have some good gear.  I have been doing lvl 22 and even 24 stuff no problem.  This was a whole new experience.  Gear up and go get em!

NOTE: If this is not the Strike you are talking about, disregard. lol

I honestly didn't even pay attention to the daily strike requirement so that may be a no go.

Not even going to try the weekly at this point.  There's zero point in going into these strikes underleveled/undergeared.  Seems like the "normal" strikes you can get away with being the same level as the strike but the heroic you need to be a level or two higher at least.  

If nothing else we can just to regular playlist strikes to build up our gear.  I'd much rather get through normal strikes and gear up instead of trying for hours on something that just isn't going to happen.  The punishment for not being well geared is too much to ignore.

Also seems that people playing PvP are getting geared way quicker than PvE players so that kind of sucks.
OneBadHuskerFan
OneBadHuskerFan
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrum Fri Sep 12, 2014 12:19 pm

I've seen/heard the gear from PVP is better as-well overall. I should be level 20 tonight and will be up for playing whatever. I get off work at 5 Pacific, so math can tell you when I'll be on.
Atrum
Atrum
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : AtrumX

Back to top Go down

Post by OneBadHuskerFan Fri Sep 12, 2014 12:24 pm

AtrumX wrote:I've seen/heard the gear from PVP is better as-well overall. I should be level 20 tonight and will be up for playing whatever. I get off work at 5 Pacific, so math can tell you when I'll be on.

Well maybe it should just be a PvP night then, lol.
OneBadHuskerFan
OneBadHuskerFan
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down