Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Destiny: What Is a Raid Lockout? How Does It Work?

2 posters

Go down

Destiny: What Is a Raid Lockout? How Does It Work? Empty Destiny: What Is a Raid Lockout? How Does It Work?

Post by OneBadHuskerFan Tue Sep 02, 2014 12:47 pm

For people that haven't raided before this is a pretty good explanation of how things work with raiding.

OneBadHuskerFan
OneBadHuskerFan
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : OneBadHuskerFan

Back to top Go down

Destiny: What Is a Raid Lockout? How Does It Work? Empty Re: Destiny: What Is a Raid Lockout? How Does It Work?

Post by S7 Interseptor Tue Sep 02, 2014 1:36 pm

Interesting info here.  Side note - First, this is still speculation so take that info with a grain of salt.  Second, you can do at least two runs per week: 1 Normal, 1 Hard. And third, Remember if this is true, you can run with one group with one character and another group with another character.  As long as your characters are lvl 20.

Example - Sticky runs with some bros with his Titan.  Huskers group needs a 6th member in a different group.  Sticky can run with his Warlock with that group no problem.
S7 Interseptor
S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

GamerTag : PSN: Interseptor_

Back to top Go down

Destiny: What Is a Raid Lockout? How Does It Work? Empty Re: Destiny: What Is a Raid Lockout? How Does It Work?

Post by OneBadHuskerFan Tue Sep 02, 2014 1:49 pm

Good point about using different characters that will help.  I definitely plan on getting at least 2 characters to the point that they'll be able to raid.  My 3rd will be my "casual" hunter to just slowly build up.
OneBadHuskerFan
OneBadHuskerFan
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : OneBadHuskerFan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down