Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Destiny, Xb1 , when are you gonna play

+5
S7 Hellogiraffe
S7 Sticky
Atrum
S7 OC
S7 DROOPY
9 posters

Go down

Destiny, Xb1 , when are you gonna play Empty Destiny, Xb1 , when are you gonna play

Post by S7 DROOPY Wed Aug 20, 2014 12:15 pm

This post is mainly for me personally,  I need someone to play with and I dont have a ps4. I only get to game really on friday and sat nights after 10 central so I would like some guys to game with that are willing to either start anothe character or just get to play the same hours. I do like to do a lot of exploring so the pace might be a little slow for some. Post up if your down
S7 DROOPY
S7 DROOPY
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : S7 DROOPY

Back to top Go down

Destiny, Xb1 , when are you gonna play Empty Re: Destiny, Xb1 , when are you gonna play

Post by S7 OC Wed Aug 20, 2014 12:34 pm

Most of the time for me during the week 7:30-10:30is
On the weekends 8ish-2 est for me

S7 OC
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 OC

Back to top Go down

Destiny, Xb1 , when are you gonna play Empty Re: Destiny, Xb1 , when are you gonna play

Post by Atrum Wed Aug 20, 2014 1:25 pm

I occasionally game week nights. Realistically I am going to be able to play Friday and Saturday nights after either 8 or 10 PST depending on what my kids have going on.

So my times are 11PM EST on. With Destiny initially launching I'll probably manage to sneak on most weeknights, maybe even during the day on weekends for a bit.
Atrum
Atrum
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : AtrumX

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Sticky Wed Aug 20, 2014 1:30 pm

xb1 member here 

ill be on all the time  all you have to do if im not on is message my live account smartglass will pop up on my phone XD
S7 Sticky
S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 Sticky

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Hellogiraffe Wed Aug 20, 2014 2:32 pm

Probably kinda scattered, my work schedule is kinda strange right now. Hoping to get my dream job within the next month and then I would be playing late nights and weekends.
S7 Hellogiraffe
S7 Hellogiraffe
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : Hellogiraffe

https://sacredseven.forumotion.net/forum

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 mrmiller Wed Aug 20, 2014 2:45 pm

I will be playing this on the late night weekends, and as I want to play the Hunter and Titan, I will be saving one character just to play with same level-geared characters and run with you. Hell, there are a lot of us that play late night on Sat-Sun, maybe we can all have our own S7 XBO Late night character to run and gear up together.

~mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : mrmiller

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 OC Wed Aug 20, 2014 2:51 pm

Not a bad idea Matt

S7 OC
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 OC

Back to top Go down

Post by OneBadHuskerFan Wed Aug 20, 2014 3:31 pm

I'll also have my Titan and Hunter as secondary/tertiary characters so I'll keep them for some of these later sessions where people are a little bit lower leveled.  My Warlock is gonna hit the ground running and never turn back!   Very Happy
OneBadHuskerFan
OneBadHuskerFan
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : OneBadHuskerFan

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Coolhand Wed Aug 20, 2014 3:47 pm

I'll be down to keep one character just to play with you on a more casual time frame.
S7 Coolhand
S7 Coolhand

GamerTag : S7 Coolhand

Back to top Go down

Post by UWinWithWin Wed Aug 20, 2014 5:38 pm

I will usually play from about 6pm to about 10/11pm EST on weeknights and i will have sporadic hours on the weekends. But i'd be down for playing a warlock as a secondary character to go slower. 

-Win
UWinWithWin
UWinWithWin
Private
Private

GamerTag : Xbox 1: UWinWithWin

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrum Wed Aug 20, 2014 6:22 pm

I like the late night character idea. I plan on going warlock at first.
Atrum
Atrum
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : AtrumX

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down