Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Now that we wait until release day, what class will you start off as?

+9
S7 mrmiller
S7 OC
DeadSockPuppet
S7 Hellogiraffe
S7 Coolhand
Xpert2010
S7 Interseptor
S7 Sticky
OneBadHuskerFan
13 posters

Go down

What class will be your first character?

Now that we wait until release day, what class will you start off as? I_vote_lcap53%Now that we wait until release day, what class will you start off as? I_vote_rcap 53% 
[ 8 ]
Now that we wait until release day, what class will you start off as? I_vote_lcap27%Now that we wait until release day, what class will you start off as? I_vote_rcap 27% 
[ 4 ]
Now that we wait until release day, what class will you start off as? I_vote_lcap20%Now that we wait until release day, what class will you start off as? I_vote_rcap 20% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 15

Now that we wait until release day, what class will you start off as? Empty Now that we wait until release day, what class will you start off as?

Post by OneBadHuskerFan Tue Aug 05, 2014 1:52 pm

Just curious to see what class people are going to begin their Guardian careers as.  I'm still personally partial to the Warlock.  Will most likely make a Titan as a secondary at some point.
OneBadHuskerFan
OneBadHuskerFan
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : OneBadHuskerFan

Back to top Go down

Now that we wait until release day, what class will you start off as? Empty Re: Now that we wait until release day, what class will you start off as?

Post by S7 Sticky Tue Aug 05, 2014 1:55 pm

i picked hunter   

but ill more then likely change my mind back to titan  come release love it in the beta
S7 Sticky
S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 Sticky

Back to top Go down

Now that we wait until release day, what class will you start off as? Empty Re: Now that we wait until release day, what class will you start off as?

Post by S7 Interseptor Tue Aug 05, 2014 1:56 pm

I will most like stick with my Warlock as my main character.
S7 Interseptor
S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

GamerTag : PSN: Interseptor_

Back to top Go down

Post by Xpert2010 Tue Aug 05, 2014 2:49 pm

I'll probably go with Titan.  I enjoyed that class when playing the beta.
Xpert2010
Xpert2010
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : Xpert2010

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Coolhand Tue Aug 05, 2014 4:17 pm

I am so torn - love the Titan's look for PvE, love the Warlock's AOE, but my Hunter did best in PvP with the sungun and throwing knife.  I just don't know.
S7 Coolhand
S7 Coolhand

GamerTag : S7 Coolhand

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Hellogiraffe Tue Aug 05, 2014 5:14 pm

Hunter main character, warlock secondary
S7 Hellogiraffe
S7 Hellogiraffe
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : Hellogiraffe

https://sacredseven.forumotion.net/forum

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadSockPuppet Tue Aug 05, 2014 9:25 pm

I'll play a Warlock until I max it out and then I might look at the other classes.
DeadSockPuppet
DeadSockPuppet
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Game Command : GOW3 XO, MW3 W2
GamerTag : S7 SockPuppet / DeadSockPuppet

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 OC Tue Aug 05, 2014 11:03 pm

I played all three in the beta and like the Titan the best. Hulk smash! 😝.

S7 OC
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 OC

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 mrmiller Wed Aug 06, 2014 12:02 am

Hunter with the Throwing Knife for the win! Also a Titan as my 2nd.

~mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : mrmiller

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrum Wed Aug 06, 2014 11:42 am

I haven't seen or played the game at all... :'(

I'll have to start looking up classes, but anything called 'Warlock' instantly has my attention.
Atrum
Atrum
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : AtrumX

Back to top Go down

Post by UWinWithWin Fri Aug 15, 2014 12:54 pm

I think I'm going to play titan. I usually prefer PvE and I feel that the void titan might have a little more group PvE utility. I liked the titan when I played it in the beta. I don't think my aim is good enough for me to play a hunter. I would miss too many critical shots.
UWinWithWin
UWinWithWin
Private
Private

GamerTag : Xbox 1: UWinWithWin

Back to top Go down

Post by OneBadHuskerFan Fri Aug 15, 2014 1:04 pm

UWinWithWin wrote:I don't think my aim is good enough for me to play a hunter. I would miss too many critical shots.

I know the feeling!    Laughing
OneBadHuskerFan
OneBadHuskerFan
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : OneBadHuskerFan

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 DROOPY Fri Aug 15, 2014 1:25 pm

Lets see, I didn't play the beta, only have seen the e3 stuff, don't play mmo's that much, have no clue on what all classes there is. So at this point im clueless
S7 DROOPY
S7 DROOPY
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : S7 DROOPY

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 K1ll3rKlown Fri Aug 15, 2014 3:05 pm

Droopy, trust me if you read a few posts I made about this game you'll see I had NO clue either. Didn't know the first thing about it. I did however play the demo. I'm telling you you're going to like this--I promise!

As for Atrum saying he didn't play....him being a Halo guy will love this as well.
S7 K1ll3rKlown
S7 K1ll3rKlown
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : S7 K1ll3rKlown

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrum Fri Aug 15, 2014 3:13 pm

S7 K1ll3rKlown wrote:Droopy, trust me if you read a few posts I made about this game you'll see I had NO clue either. Didn't know the first thing about it. I did however play the demo. I'm telling you you're going to like this--I promise!

As for Atrum saying he didn't play....him being a Halo guy will love this as well.

Oh yeah, I'm excited for it. I was just out of town on some work-training for a month or so and missed out.

Looking over some info online, Warlock is definitely sounding like the class for me. Maybe Hunter if I find enough play an absurd amount.
Atrum
Atrum
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : AtrumX

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 DROOPY Fri Aug 15, 2014 5:39 pm

Ya I preordered the game a long time ago. I usually play the guy the tank class
S7 DROOPY
S7 DROOPY
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : S7 DROOPY

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Coolhand Fri Aug 15, 2014 7:06 pm

S7 DROOPY wrote:Ya I preordered the game a long time ago. I usually play the guy the tank class
Titan!
S7 Coolhand
S7 Coolhand

GamerTag : S7 Coolhand

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down