Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alien: Isolation

3 posters

Go down

Alien: Isolation Empty Alien: Isolation

Post by S7 Coolhand Tue Jul 15, 2014 2:32 pm

I think I'm going to preorder this.  Saw the video on the dashboard for the bonus content which is playing as Ripley, Dallas, and another dude in a playable mission from the first movie.  Looks fantastic to me.  Comes out in October.
S7 Coolhand
S7 Coolhand

GamerTag : S7 Coolhand

Back to top Go down

Alien: Isolation Empty Re: Alien: Isolation

Post by DeadSockPuppet Wed Jul 16, 2014 1:03 am

S7 Coolhand wrote:I think I'm going to preorder this.  Saw the video on the dashboard for the bonus content which is playing as Ripley, Dallas, and another dude in a playable mission from the first movie.  Looks fantastic to me.  Comes out in October.
Yeah, and there's supposedly a neat feature on the PS4 where the DS4 light pulses when you using the motion detector.  I know has a lot of potential but I still think I'm going to wait for reviews on this one.
DeadSockPuppet
DeadSockPuppet
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Game Command : GOW3 XO, MW3 W2
GamerTag : S7 SockPuppet / DeadSockPuppet

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Sticky Wed Jul 16, 2014 1:04 am

S7 SockPuppet wrote:
S7 Coolhand wrote:I think I'm going to preorder this.  Saw the video on the dashboard for the bonus content which is playing as Ripley, Dallas, and another dude in a playable mission from the first movie.  Looks fantastic to me.  Comes out in October.
Yeah, and there's supposedly a neat feature on the PS4 where the DS4 light pulses when you using the motion detector.  I know has a lot of potential but I still think I'm going to wait for reviews on this one.

agreed with puppet 
i have bought and play all the other aliens games and so far they have come short by alot

love the movies still to this day
S7 Sticky
S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 Sticky

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Coolhand Wed Jul 16, 2014 1:44 pm

Yeah the games have been weak.  Not sure I can pass up that preorder DLC though - check out that video if you haven't already.
S7 Coolhand
S7 Coolhand

GamerTag : S7 Coolhand

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadSockPuppet Wed Jul 16, 2014 6:12 pm

S7 Coolhand wrote:Yeah the games have been weak.  Not sure I can pass up that preorder DLC though - check out that video if you haven't already.
I have, I know, but I'll be less than a month into Destiny then so I probably won't be interested in playing a game that I'm not 110% looking forward to.
DeadSockPuppet
DeadSockPuppet
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Game Command : GOW3 XO, MW3 W2
GamerTag : S7 SockPuppet / DeadSockPuppet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down