Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Congrats S7 on your first diamond division win

+3
S7 mrmiller
S7 Sticky
S7 KnightOwl
7 posters

Go down

Congrats S7 on your first diamond division win Empty Congrats S7 on your first diamond division win

Post by S7 KnightOwl Mon Jun 23, 2014 8:28 pm

I just wanted to take a moment and thank everyone who helped us to achieve our goal of a 1st place win in Call of Duty Ghost's Clan Wars Diamond Division. While the win would feel more gratifying if we had some stiffer competition, a win is a win and we will take it. It has taken us a long time to finally achieve our goal. We started in bronze and had to climb our way through 5 different divisions. We overcame many obstacles along the way from the app failing to party chat failing to the lobby failing. Never the less we have overcome and pulled out a 1st place win in the toughest division. All the hard work and time put into this game has finally paid off. Once again thank you to everyone who has put in their time along the way and made this accomplishment possible.

Thank You & Congratulations!

*Ghost's Officers*
S7 KnightOwl
S7 KnightOwl
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Game Command : Cod Ghost GC, Black ops 2
GamerTag : S7 KnightOwl

Back to top Go down

Congrats S7 on your first diamond division win Empty Re: Congrats S7 on your first diamond division win

Post by S7 Sticky Mon Jun 23, 2014 9:34 pm

was very happy we pulled off this win  and almost at maxed level for are clan as well...  im shocked on how strong this game still is  i do give them points for the amount of DLC they have put out 

and the new maps i really do love makes doing clan wars that much funner  

Thanks / Gratz to all that helped out was a great time and now on to the next XD
S7 Sticky
S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 Sticky

Back to top Go down

Congrats S7 on your first diamond division win Empty Re: Congrats S7 on your first diamond division win

Post by S7 mrmiller Tue Jun 24, 2014 12:56 am

We also maxed out the clan with that win, and got the RED clan tags as well as the next helmet!

~mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : mrmiller

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadSockPuppet Tue Jun 24, 2014 7:35 am

Well done gents!  Good to see the hard work payed off for you guys, despite all the troubles you've gone thru.
DeadSockPuppet
DeadSockPuppet
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Game Command : GOW3 XO, MW3 W2
GamerTag : S7 SockPuppet / DeadSockPuppet

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 COOP Tue Jun 24, 2014 9:54 am

So does this mean i can get added back to the roster and use the xxS7xx clan tag again? lol i feel like such a loser when i play online with no affiliation to a clan and i forget to change it from 1 or 2 from tourneys hahahah
S7 COOP
S7 COOP
Captain
Captain

GamerTag : S7 COOP

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrum Tue Jun 24, 2014 10:22 am

Congratz everyone! Last few tourneys were pretty rough.
Atrum
Atrum
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : AtrumX

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Magus Tue Jun 24, 2014 5:44 pm

Way to go bros.
S7 Magus
S7 Magus
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : S7 Magus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down