Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alright lets try another Idea for practice

3 posters

Go down

Alright lets try another Idea for practice Empty Alright lets try another Idea for practice

Post by S7 COOP Wed May 28, 2014 6:28 pm

So it seems like even thought the majority voted for Tuesdays at 10E/9C, there isn't anyone showing up (besides Coolhand for the first one, which i give credit to lol)

My Only other option is to change the time and date to a time that you guys come up with. 
Please comment below all available times and days you can play titan fall. For Example:

S7 COOP
"Tuesday 7-12 Central"
"Thursday 7-11 Central"
"Friday 9-12 Central"

After a week of this I will take in to consideration as to who all replied and get an average. So that way there's not such a gap on who gets to play based on my schedule. I think once we play a few rounds as a team everyone will realize the fun in this game. We have so much more now. Maps, Private Lobbies, and i'd like to get some call outs going. Nevertheless it's up to you guys. 

*Disclaimer*
If no one shows up for practice I will stay for about 30 min- 1 hour. After that i will most likely be going to COD, it's more of a lone wolf game if needed. Titanfall is very hard on your own and i don't like getting my @$$ kicked lol (In case anyone comes to practice an hour late and notices the Game Commander isn't even playing it) But i'll resume TitanFall when someone else gets on.
S7 COOP
S7 COOP
Captain
Captain

GamerTag : S7 COOP

Back to top Go down

Alright lets try another Idea for practice Empty Re: Alright lets try another Idea for practice

Post by S7 OC Wed May 28, 2014 10:38 pm

Thursday is ok for me a little late but could most likely make it, Friday is usually good as I tend to be up later on Friday nights.  I was on the brink of trading this game in so I hope to get some time in on it before I decide to do that.  Lone wolf really is not good on Titan fall.

S7 OC
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 OC

Back to top Go down

Alright lets try another Idea for practice Empty Re: Alright lets try another Idea for practice

Post by S7 mrmiller Wed May 28, 2014 11:09 pm

I still like it and play. We played some last weekend and it was a blast. We need to rotate it to the weekends that are not COD clan wars, and get the activity up. Summer is a dead time, so it's going to be a challenge.

~mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : mrmiller

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 COOP Thu May 29, 2014 1:12 am

thanks for the input guys, keep em coming this all helps me get a better feel of when we can all play!
S7 COOP
S7 COOP
Captain
Captain

GamerTag : S7 COOP

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down