Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GOW 3 Details

2 posters

Go down

GOW 3 Details Empty GOW 3 Details

Post by S7 Smack Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:19 pm

Here are some new details about GOW 3 gameplay if your interested read on.

April 8, 2010 - New gameplay details have emerged for Gears of War 3, courtesy of Edge magazine's trusted source. While these details should be labeled as rumored for now, this is the same source that accurately predicted Epic Games would be revealing a new Gears of War trailer on April 8. That date has since been moved to Monday, April 12, however.

According to the source, Gears of War 3 will include all-new Locust enemies the feature "tentacle-like appendages" that can extend to cover spots. To combat this, Delta Squad COG members will now carry explosives that can travel underground and take out enemy positions.

Gears of War 3 will also have "a heavy duty mech suit" that COG members can use for both protection and causing havoc on the battlefield.

These new combat mechanics will be used in both singleplayer and multiplayer, according to Edge.

Gears of War 3 will be set during the summer, and include a host of new locations as well. The biggest addition are new underwater levels.

In response to Edge's report, Epic Games designer Cliff Bleszinski told IGN "My Microsoft implant says I must comment with 'We don't comment on rumors or speculation.'" Bleszinski is set to make an appearance on NBC's Late Night with Jimmy Fallon this Monday to unveil his new game.
S7 Smack
S7 Smack

GamerTag : S7 Smack

http://www.s7clan.com

Back to top Go down

GOW 3 Details Empty Re: GOW 3 Details

Post by S7 Coolhand Fri Apr 09, 2010 10:17 am

The mech suit sounds cool - mechs are always a win. Not too sure about the tunneling explosive though.
Can't wait for the campaign - the multiplayer on GOW2 was alright, but I really enjoyed the story lines from the first two games.
S7 Coolhand
S7 Coolhand

GamerTag : S7 Coolhand

Back to top Go down