Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Secret World

2 posters

Go down

The Secret World Empty The Secret World

Post by S7 Coolhand Thu Apr 08, 2010 4:36 pm

Cleaning out thousands of emails and came across this one from March 26 this year. I'll copy paste as much as I can. I think it is an MMO supported by Xbox360 and PC, but not PS3. -Coolhand

As you may have noticed, there's a storm surrounding The Secret World at the moment. After a successful showing of the game at the Game Developer Conference in San Francisco earlier this month we have now gone public with new screenshots, artworks and an exclusive trailer video!
The video goes live on Gametrailers.com on March 25th, and will be made available here.
http://www.gametrailers.com/video/gdc-10-the-secret/63665

We have also released a slew of new screenshots and artworks, giving you an exclusive and exciting look into The Secret World. You can find these new visuals on www.darkdaysarecoming.com

At the Game Developer Conference, journalists from all over the world had the chance to sit down and talk to game director Ragnar Tørnquist and actually see the very first gameplay footage. First impressions are still rolling in from the press, and here are just a few examples:
"Funcom's The Secret World has reinvigorated my excitement for massively multiplayer games... It's eerie and something more akin to Silent Hill than a MMO, and I absolutely love it". - G4TV
"No leveling, no specific character classes -- no Orcs? In short, what really struck me about The Secret World is how different it is.". - Joystiq
"The voice acting is tremendous, and the cinematics themselves are very well-made.".
- Massively
"With its streamlined and flexible character development, promise of abundant loot and avatar-pimping options, slick presentation shorn of the typical MMO interface-creep, strong sense of atmosphere and place and character - and of course, with its clever splicing of down-to-earth contemporary setting with catch-all dark fantasy - The Secret World is already a very appealing MMO.". - Eurogamer
"Even after the second visit to the dark parallel world of The Secret World it's clear: here we have an absolutely fantastical gaming experience coming together.". - Buffed

Have you taken our secret society test yet? Find out which of the three secret societies you align with and join today! As an insider you gain access to exclusive news, and you can join our online community full of likeminded secret worlders. Take the test!
S7 Coolhand
S7 Coolhand

GamerTag : S7 Coolhand

Back to top Go down

The Secret World Empty Re: The Secret World

Post by S7 Shikaga Fri Apr 09, 2010 10:17 am

heh looks like a pretty addicting game if they play theyre cards right
S7 Shikaga
S7 Shikaga

http://www.s7clan.com

Back to top Go down