Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another Cool Secret Instance

3 posters

Go down

Another Cool Secret Instance Empty Another Cool Secret Instance

Post by S7 Interseptor Wed Sep 30, 2015 1:20 pm

Ok, so on the Dreadnaught you can activate these special consoles if you have a special item.  One is called the Wormsinger Rune and the other is called Skyburner Command Beacon.  Each one can be activated in the starting area of the Dreadnaught patrol area.  Upon using each item at the proper console a champion is summoned you can fight and defeat for loot and whatnot.  

Here is the cool part.  According to a Reddit post, you can summon both at the same time and they fight each other.  In this instance the Hive champ lost and a message popped up saying "The Exalted Hive awaits a challenge".  Now at this point no one knows what the "Exalted Hive" is or where to find it.  People are searching as we speak, trying to unravel the mystery.  

This is exactly the type of thing that has me so excited about the new expansion.  There is still so much we don't know or even started to uncover.  Secret missions, special instances and exotics like "No Time to Explain" that no one even has a clue on how to get!  It's a great time to be a guardian
S7 Interseptor
S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

GamerTag : PSN: Interseptor_

Back to top Go down

Another Cool Secret Instance Empty Re: Another Cool Secret Instance

Post by OneBadHuskerFan Wed Sep 30, 2015 1:54 pm

Did the "Skyburner Command Beacon" series a couple of nights ago.  Had to defeat the champion and then there were more steps along the way to get the "Skyburner Security Codes" (or something like that) to be able to open the door and get a chest.  Was pretty cool.  I actually have another one that I'll use at some point for the same thing.  I guess you can get them randomly around that area (or maybe just by beating the champion, idk).
OneBadHuskerFan
OneBadHuskerFan
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : OneBadHuskerFan

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Interseptor Wed Sep 30, 2015 2:59 pm

Yeah, beating the Cabal champion nets you steps to get the Skyburner chest and beating the Hive champion nets you a rune that turns into a random key for one of the many chests around the Dreadnaught.
S7 Interseptor
S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

GamerTag : PSN: Interseptor_

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadSockPuppet Wed Sep 30, 2015 5:42 pm

I've got both a Wormsingers Rune and a Skyburners Deployment code and I've been wondering what to do with them.  Looks like I might be starting an AI death match tonight.
DeadSockPuppet
DeadSockPuppet
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Game Command : GOW3 XO, MW3 W2
GamerTag : S7 SockPuppet / DeadSockPuppet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down